Reviews for Birthday
X-Final-Day-X chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I think new blood was just released in America...maybe at the beginning of this month lol
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
YAY! I 3 Victor! Ps. GO ANGIE AND ! WOot!
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
hehe. interesting. that was perty funny. “THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT I AM PRETENDING TO BE SPIDERMAN!” ha, brilliant. very funny, good job _
The Nameless Merdog chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
cool story.i dunno if new blood is out in america because i live in sister told me america's 2nd to get thies games and things,and the uk is 3rd,but that was years ago.
cathy chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
way to funny please wright more
shiki1696 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Please continue quickly!
An Angry Mob of TC writers chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Complex Mind chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I guess your first chapter isn't terribly bad. You should concentrate on your sentence stucture, your paragraphs and your grammar in your future updates. Please remember to make it longer!

Also, you may want to consider upgrading the rating when "all hell breaks lose".

Good topic for a fanfic.
RossiMustang chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
this is really good!

you should continue it.
Cohen's girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Heehee, please write more! And while MoonCat has a point sometimes less is more XD

Having said that, longer chapters would be nice!

MoonCat chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Well... I have to give out some constructive criticism. I agree with Crazy Girl Person that you should make the next chapters longer. Also, in my opinion, I think the scene in which the ladies express their objection to Tyler's reply should be written something like this:

Mere seconds after the words left his lips, Tyler was suddenly assaulted by a clipboard. As he tried fend off his attacker, he felt a sharp prick on his neck and started to feel drowsy. Derek's eyes widened as he saw Tyler crumple to the ground and the two women brandished their weapons at him, as if they were daring him to say anything else on the subject. Derek started to wonder if his plan to liven up Victor's birthday is really such a good idea after all...

I hope I'm not showing off, but I thought I might give you a sample of my writing in the event that I decide to take up writing fanfiction. Still, the premise is intriguing, and I would like to what kind hell would be unleashed. As long as you improve your writing, I think you will do fine. See you next review!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Definitely continue, because I'd like to watch all Hell brake loose, but I'd also like to see longer chapters. This one was way too short.

But still, I look forward to the next installment!