Reviews for Damonic Rapture
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
After being harasses by hobo, monkies, and more, I decided I should review. This story was superb, and extremely under reviewed. I usually read only M rated stuff, but when I read the discription of this story, I just had to read it. It had a slow start, but it picked up steam and bowled me over. The way you charaterized everyone and thier interaction was... great, for a lack of a better word. The sissi bassing was great and halarious, even though I have no bone to pick with of the original cast. Your humer was sharp and witty, and the atmosphere was nice! My favorite part was when Ymir was around, and had his icy kingdom of... whatever its called(nice use of acient mythology in this story, it really helped it{ but on that note, you could have done more for the spartens and aries}). Least favorite part would be when Dameon act like a dick to his girl. I mean, come on,I not rrying to critize you overly for this, seeing as I like dark stories, but you were a little harsh, yah know? On the note about the darkness, it was so good and welled put to use that I forgot I was T rated till the end, and for that you have my respect. Now to wrap this up, I suggest you read and review Hellsing Goes American(If wrong about title, just look up Hellsing, set filters to M, 20,000 words, and completed, and your set( If your not here anymore, why did I type that anyway?) Well, I had fun here, but I time to set off! *steals the giant ship he can't recall the name of and used it to escape this review and explore once again!*

.!NigmaE?. £–£ A
Xeno Major chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
The Indiana Jones movie was Raiders of the Lost Ark, and it was a giant rolling boulder that was the obstacle.
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 32 . 2/29/2008
one word COOL! in evrey
Firehunter chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
interesting: I work with a guy named Damon; anyways, I could see it in meh head so good story: Thanks fer da review on mine: Does that 5 reviews or no more updates thing work?
Belthasar chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
I wonder why there are so few reviews, after all this is a pretty good fanfiction...
wolfwood3189 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hey I like were this is going good job
yumi2482 chapter 32 . 11/23/2007
nice. I really liked the ending. I really like the sequel too.
Aura-ryo-chimera chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Cool story. Is a Zune like an ipod or something?
have-a-cookie chapter 32 . 10/27/2007
woah. that was such a good story!
Steve Clos chapter 32 . 10/16/2007
This story rocked dude. Whats the sequal called? I've gotta read it.
Brave Soul RMS chapter 31 . 10/14/2007
That story eas awesome! it had drama, romance, the occasoinal running gag, and best of all, CHOCOLATE! oh.. wait, it didnt have that.. anyway kudos 2 u and i would really appreciate it if you would read my story. Konoha's New Shinobi! Rave Master meets Naruo! thats da name. keep writing dude, ur a genious
Delta8 chapter 29 . 10/6/2007
Very nice, now we really can see some true fighting.

Keep the story up i can't wait for the next chapter
Taffioka chapter 28 . 10/4/2007
kewl. a couple new 't wait for the rest!
Taffioka chapter 25 . 9/29/2007
thanks for the dedicated chapters!That makes me 2 more chapters thats really a fast going the story is awesome.
Taffioka chapter 23 . 9/26/2007
That's sad about what happened to he will come back right?He better or i'll...egg your house!j/k i wont do 't wait for the next chapter.I'm putting you on my favorites!