Reviews for Pretending You're Okay
samira parsa chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I am really enjoying the story! It's really good and I love caring, angsty dean and John. The only problem that I noticed was when you said that Sam had ADHD at eight. Cuz Sam never bad ADHD. But oh well, keep up the good work!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
VERY COOL! I love Sammy and Dean! That was so good and pretty sad! LOVED IT! (:
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
I like it
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Great job. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
So this is right befire Sam goes to college? Ouch. Glad he was okay.
browneyedchic chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
very good story.i wish u would have added a little more but still very good!
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
very good chapter(1) i love that when sam really needs help hid dad and big brother are right there to help him!i hope the rest is just as great!
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Hands up in full confession mode to being 'Slack reviewer of really bad proportions' here so just shoot me for my tardiness if you wanna girl!

I flagged this story for review an age back but got utterly swamped with RL and crap in general that only now am I playing catch. Another confession is that I just adored this delicious read from start to finish. Sam feistiness, grabbing a ride with his dad rather than Dean, really was a great opening chapter, but then you well and trully limpified him. Splendidly done might I add! And your Dean... well he made me feel very motherly indeed as he hovered stricken by his baby brother's bed side. Even John earned a hug here. Loved it, as I love almost anything from your pen, just really fudging sorry for my late input. Rozzy.
PipkinTwo chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Was a great read...now what about another one? lol
RedDragen chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
I love it, I wished you haded John coming in seeing Sam awake.
funkyspunk chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Awesome! Wow, what an unexpected ending lol! Although nonetheless, still excellent. I love all your fics, and this one is no exception! Amazing job, very well written!

-funky.
Deanaholic1 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
great ending..fantastic
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Just enough angst to keep me on edge waiting to see how long it would take Sam to wake up! The thought of him having to have a feeding tube-ew, just like Sammy said!

Can't wait for your next story!
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
A great fic, I loved reading it!
charming2drew chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Awee, this was great! I loved it!

Abbz