Reviews for Pretending You're Okay
Dawn N chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
I was happy to see Sammy get better and wake up. I liked the brother interaction you created. Nice :-)

Thanks for the story!
KatieLB chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
I really liked the conversation the boys had at the end... for some reason the writing was all smooshed together which made it hard to read but the content was great.
DarthJackie chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Aw, very sweet!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
great ending! chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Great, Sam's fever has finally broken and he has woken up. The relief for Dean that his brother is finally on the mend is obvious. Loved the conversation they had and the bit about Sam going to college - yes, Sam is right, figuratively speaking, John is going to kill him!

Great story, loved it!
TammiTam chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Again, I'll tell you everything I put in the email. You're an excellent caliber of writer with a true ability for story telling. I'm so glad I got to be a part of the story.
friendly chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
good job.. are yougoing to do a sequel
DarthJackie chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Aw...Dean loves his brother. How sweet.

Awesome update, can't wait for the next one.
RedDragen chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Another great chapter, I can't wait for more
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
I really enjoyed your descriptions in this chapter:

'Snagging a knot with his fingers, Dean played with the clump of hair until it fell apart in his fingers, before he went back to his repetitive stroking.'

Makes me want to reach out and pet Sam, too :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Sam in Chapter 4!
noname32 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Good Job, I hope sam will be okay, i dont want him too sick.
poisonivykiss chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Awesome chapter,

cannot wait for more ;D.
Deanaholic1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
omg..freakin great..jst awesome.. :-)
TammiTam chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
As I said in mail when I preread the chapter (I am so lucky!) you are an awesome writer. You are able to instill imagery without overdoing it. You have captured the brotherly bond without doing as some do and make Sam this weak person who needs Super Dean to tie his shoes. Their banter is great, as is the snark ... oh but the brotherly fluff and love ... it just warms my heart! chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Things don't sound good for Sam with his fever not responding to treatment, perhaps they need to pack him in ice! You could really feel Dean's emotions as his brother lay there so sick and so still, running his fingers through Sam's hair as much to reassure himself as well as his unconscious brother. And emotional for John too, not only having his youngest so sick but watching Dean suffer, the bond between them being so strong!

Great chapter!