Reviews for Pretending You're Okay
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Holy crap! That was amazing. It was very clever to say that the wound had been clean and fine till he got tackled in football in gym class. That's perfect cause Sam, having to fit in with the normal vrowd of students in his life, couldn't just gallop off, saying he had to go take care of his 'Wendigo Gash'. I love how you described his delirium setting in, or rather his incoherence. Wonderfully done with the reader onl half aware at what his father and Dean were doing, as Sam would have been in this situation. Lovely-more please!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
is there more? if so Plz update!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Ok yea I liked it. Now please come here and update again.

Please...Pretty Please.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i really enjoyed it and am totally looking forward 4 the next chapter..yes!
jensenfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Karma22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
are you gonna continue? I am intrigued.
shadester chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh shoot, I think that John and Sam are going to make Sammy pay for not telling them sooner. I hope you update soon. I just loved this start. Looking forward to more...SOON!
LittleEmma chapter 1 . 8/26/2007

I don't know if I've ever reviewed your work before-I should have. I love every single one of your fics. (I'm a fan of Limp Sam stories, and no one writes them better than you!)

This is a great start! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Another execellent start! I just love how you start out with a hard punch in that the actions begins nearly immediately. If you still need that beta, I'm up for the job!
Phx chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Ooh great start! But Sammy should have said something sooner cause now John and Dean are going to be pissed!

Can't wait for more!
Creedo chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I really liked this, and I do hope you continue soon. I am torn about the longer chapter review your received. Sometimes I dont have a lot of time to sit and read, so I enjoy shorter chapters too. But I agree yours could be longer. All I know is I LOVED this start and plan on looking for more from you. Great job...
a fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I like your stories and always check them out, but would like them a lot more if you would post longer chapters.

I'm not saying this is true of you, but I suspect that in general most people who post short chapters are either doing it because they want to get a lot of reviews, or because they don't really know where the story is going to go and if they want to bother continuing it.

The better writers already know the story's beginning, middle and end before they start posting, and have everything pretty much worked out and each chapter is a rich, satsifying experience to wade into, with a lot going on for the reader to savor while waiting for the writer's beta-readers to finish recommendations to polish the next installment.

And I tell you this because I think you have the potential to be one of these rare better writers.

That being said, I like that Sam didn't try to hide the injury from his family (because he is smart and there isn't a reason for a smart person to do that), but that the wound got suddenly serious before he really had a chance to do anything about it. That makes sense.
Truth Or Dare chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I liked it! :D Hope you post more soon!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Awesome start OSS! Can't wait to read mor on this story!

It kinda surprised me too when Sam climbed in the truck with John. Can't wait to find out what Sam and Dean were fighting about that made Sam ride with his dad! Loved seeing John so worried and protective of Sam tho instead of fighting with his baby boy!
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Poor Sam, always trying to be tough for his family.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »