Reviews for The Loss of Innocence, Eternity
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love the biblical undertones and the very slight shonen-ai! It's very much like the manga itself!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
There are many different forms of Judas's death, one which his internal organs poured out from him...scary...

So sad...I loved it.
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Actually, Riff does sacrifice himself for Cain. But Cain joins him and the both die.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I know... it really was sad. But you know what, I agree with you about the idea that Riff still cares, somewhere... just... on the last page of volume 6 that we see Riff on, he's kind of watching Alexis with this look that ALMOST seems like he's thinking 'Yes... that's right... think I'm on your side... think I'm on your side...' almost like a cat lulling the mouse into a false sense of security.
Ero-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I loved it! I was so sad when I read that volue! I was like, WHAT? I'm hoping this is all just some elaborate scheme put together by Cain and Riff (me being naive I know). It just mad me wish for Cain to kill Alexis even more.
Reia Ashes chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I know how you feel. I almost cried when Riff left Cain too T.T It was so sad. I really hope he does come back and apoligizes.. but I don't really know how Cain would be able to accept him back without good reason...

Anyway, good fic, really sad, but expressed the feeling in volume 6 well.
feefee223 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
so if riff's judas, dont you think cain will day too?
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I know how you feel I was crying madly when Riff leaves Cain. You made a great comparison to Judas Kiss, and I can also see Riff dying for Cain in the end, though that's going to make me cry. This was beautiful, yet very depressing.
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aw it was kewt 3 super kewt

UBER KAWAII DUDE

Aw from Judas Kiss? yayblez
Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I know entirly want you mean! I was heartbroken when Riff left, but I don't know if he'll die of grief. Godchild is full of dark things, of tragedy. And tragedy is when the character brings about his own doom. I think something will happen to Cain because of this betrayal, but as to what...no clue.
alonegirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
BEAUTIFUL!

I know volume 6 rattled me a bit too, but I'm so ready for the last two.

This was beautifully written.