Reviews for Four Seasons
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Loved this!
LollipopLawliet chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
I absolutely loved these little one-shots!

The song "Four Seasons" by Namie Amuro fit with the stories really well, and I must say it brought the whole fiction together! [Stay with me (Stay with me)...]

Your idea of using shots from each of the Four Seasons was amazingly well thought out too! :D Kudos!

And the omake was just the cherry on top! Precious! ;)

Arigato ne? This was a phenomenal read!

"There are no such things as coincidences, but there is only Fate."

The best line ever... XD

RyomaSakuno

Sincerely,

-fUjI-lAwLiEt- _
Seriin-chan chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
O! What a coincidence! I hope they get together! NICE STORY! I LOVE IT! THANKS! LUV YAH!
mahabharatagirl chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
This is cuter then cute! I love it! Please write more RyoSaku fics, u r a really good writer and I cant wait to read more of ur RyoSaku pair stories!
ohemg33kellz chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
cute
Gingeh chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Aww...lovely :). Such kawaiiness
Ayane Selznick chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
I think the plot for each chapters are good. They're straight to the point. Though I suggest that you put more description of their feelings. You wouldn't know, the readers can't resist them :D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
Nice story!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
PRETTY! I LOVE IT!
matsukanishi09 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
sorry... but.. what's an omake? ahehehehehe...
harunomasu chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
i'm sorry i can't reply your fic from chapter1. it's not because i didn't like it, but i can't connect to internet for a week~

anyway, i really like te first season "Haru (Spring)". it's very good and full of emotions! yay~

hope you can write more ryo-saku fic!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
kya! suteki! i love this fic! cant wait for the nxt chapter! . and also thank you for supporting my fic! eternal angel-sama! even if i was very lame at it! hehe .
Lero chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
aww he remembered her first! nice job with all of the chapters i really liked them.
Olivine chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
WAIT WAIT stop! Keep the four-shot thing! o.o Just as a small personal thing, I think it would be much more.. effective if you just had four chapters here for each season and then just made another collection of stories if you wanted to continue. By the way, I liked the four-shot. They were all very short and sweet (with a few minor OC moments, but that doesn't matter much)

good job! :)