Reviews for Pretense
MusingAIR chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
REALLY LOVE THE STORY, THOUGH I HATE HOW YOU LEFT IT DISCONTINUED... AND THE FUN WAS ULTIMATELY STARTING :(
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
EEE! This is simply fantastic and it's sad it's discontinued! Though I can't say I blame you, you DID leave off at a somewhat acceptable point. Regardless I must say this is unbelievably amazing and I must say, it NEEDS more views! I adore how you twist the canon into your own creative/ unique story that is new and yet fits so very believably! I never thought Pain could exist with Nagato or subsequently, Yahiko, but no...You proved that! I love how you portray each Akatsuki, with their personalities and meetings and the rings! So brilliant. And that last scene with Konan and her paper flower (GIVEN TO HER BY PAIN)? KILLED ME! SO MANY FEELS! It's stuff like this that keeps a ship like this alive and healthy! I'd love to do fanart for it if only you'd let me!
OrigamiAngel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
It's the bet story ever! Why didn't you continue it? ): I love the way you write(:
KittyluvsCats chapter 22 . 11/20/2009
i TOTALLY agree about theh battles (Sasuke vs Madara, Naruto vs Pein and Sakura vs Konan) but Konan and Pein should totally win. I don't really care what happens to Madara.

I love your story coz it's not so romance-sappy like other KOnanxPein story and the angle (rise of the Akatsuki) is new. LOVE IT! 10/5
Super Kitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
y did u discontinue it?

WHY?

*sob sob sob*
Super Kitty chapter 23 . 9/29/2009
plz rite more

4 me?

i luvs it so much

mak it so that pein luvs her and konan doesnt rlly no

but she thinks he liks her as a frend.

i luv it so much

ttfn
Uzuka The Amegakure Assissan chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I absolutly loved how you decribed Zetsu in chapter 8 and i cant wait to read the rest of the story
realityfling18 chapter 23 . 1/30/2009
i love it!XD
HaveAGeuss chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Fantastic start to a great story i must say! :D But i also have to point out that her name isnt: 'Blue' Its Konan.
Aww So Cute chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Im Fragile_Flower From Bebo and i Think this is so Cute Aw Good for you Lovely xD
ThisAccountHasBeenMoved chapter 23 . 11/1/2008
:D This story is REALLY good. You handle all the characters well, and not to mention the fact that you keep a plot, while doing pairings, and having to come up with things to match the manga, but still be you. It's really well written, and all of you 'boring' chapters, kept my attention well!
LaugherisMaigec chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
Wow...I apologize for such lack of descriptiveness, but seriously W-O-W! This story has captured my attention from the beginning and has held it in a positively gripping snare hold ever since! Please continue this story for as long as you are able. It is one of the most beautiful, captivating and enriching stories I have ever read.

-LaughterisMaigec
gone5ever chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
Chapter 11 is good

I found that I couldn't concentrate that much on the story (that's probably my problem though)

this might be the closest I can get to criticism xD

"Pein stopped, weary after his battle and nearly home, but afraid to go further."

Nearly Home, looks like Pein found home, home is where she is... That's so sweet! .
gone5ever chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
Chapter 7 was awesome, it reflected the personality, the woman that Konan had become :D

I love it so much

Chapter 8?

I don't know how to start saying...

I guess I'll start with the depths of the story of Pein, This entire story so far totally fits the story of Akatuski that Masashi originally wrote, it's perfect and I don't think even he could write such a fitting story of Pein and how the Akatsuki came to be (which brings me to the idea I was talking about), How Pein escaped his torturous life, what hed do to escape it and what Konan did to escape, how she realized that Amegakure wasn't her home, How they're all going to meet each other and form the legendary group of S-ranked criminals. But your story buts the deepest meaning into it and how it all may or may not of happened (Though I believe this is the most likely way). Not only that, but you've studied the characters and you went even further, you went deep into their souls and their minds as if they were real people. You are truly a genius.

I actually didn't mean to write a review like this until I've read the whole thing but I can't seem to help myself xD

I gotta say though, I have soaked in every word you have written so far and I love your wording so much, you just spent so much time and effort finding the perfect word selection, the best words for the certain situations.

I'm going to stop there because I don't want to seem like I'm putting too much into this or seem like a fangirl but girl, you're a pro.

You won't have too much trouble if you want to be a writer ]

~Jess

P.S. Hope I can be as good as you some day x]
gone5ever chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
I'm so sorry it's taken me a while to continue reading this story, I had exams and it's been weeks since I started thinking about this story again so I had to get on tonight and read it instead of studying for exams xD

GREAT STORY I love it more and more every time I read it