Reviews for Thing of Beauty
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I like it, I do... I am just very tired, so no pre review
butterflyxdecadence chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I think you should know that I think this- scratch that. I KNOW this story was amazing. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no good taste! :P

It was so beautiful. Thank you for such a wonderful peice of fanfiction. It made my day.
apocalipticoblivion chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
The purple button does like it!

This was a great story! I swear my heart almost stopped when I read : "The doctors had informed him that Patient 02 had an hour to live tops." ;0;

I'll have to read more of your stories when I get home from school~
kanza chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OMg!This is so great...im glad u didnt wait before writing it up...absolutely love it...its going in my favs list definetely.. ...the ending is t die for and thanku for the relena bashing!
Cass chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Val,

That so sweet! I love 1x2 stories. Are you gonna write more? I hope you do! I'll be there reading.

Love Cass

P.S.- Cockpitsex!
jkb chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Amazing...beautiful and wonderfully written.

I see you.

So going on my favorites...

jkb
Asuto Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Cute! Cute! Cute! This was so adorable, my socks shot off! (Oh wait, I'm not wearing socks! Oh well!)

Thank you for writing this!
Litttle Bro chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Poking at Relena is ok with me _ never apologize for that. I love the part in the beginning where Heero is talking about how

horrible she is. My Fav. part was the, "The God od Death eats French Toast?" I can't stop laughing, but he does. That was great it had everthing.