Reviews for The Decepticon Guardian
Storyteller's Dream chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey Everyone! This is Silver Star Dragon on my new Screenname.

I wanted to let you know that I no longer use this account because I got stupid and forgot every password and email.

I will be continuing this story under my new account soon.

Sorry I haven't updated.
Blackwitch31 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Well i have to agree with all of them you know?

The story is good and i like it, you should post other chapter because i want to follow the rest of it because I have a feeling this first chapter is only the beggining of a great adventure with lots of romance!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
aw love it cool keep goin update ASAP please
Culture Shock in Berlin chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I'm loving this story! Nice work on it! Please update soon! I love teh whole setting, of just these main characters, instead of the others, beacuse, hey. They deserve credit too! Love the way ya put little girl Michelle in there! Please, please please! Update soon! I must know what happens!

Bandit
SilverFang4190 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This is really sounding good! Please update soon.
Demon Protector chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw! It's cute! Go Barricade! I loves the story and you must continue! So please update soon!
amber Kat chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
oh please update soon - its a very catchy story! :)
Witty Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I love this story! Michelle is soo cute! Hoping for some Barricade/Mikeala action soon! Please update! :P
Witty Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow! I really love this story! I love just about any story with Barricade in it...:P Keep updating! I really want to see where it's going!
annependragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
REally cool start. Love that they have a little girl and are taking care of her and Frenzy is her teddy bear. Can't stop laughing about that part and that they helped Mikaela.
ArtisticIllusions chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Awesome story, cant wait to see where its going!
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
update soon!
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Cute but short, I could just see Barricade in his alt form with Michelle sitting on his shoulder kicking her legs, like most little girls (I would know I did it all the time .)
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh, intersting story! I can't wait to see more of this!
the-human-error chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Yay, Fun story :D

Love Frenzy's attitude, and speech style - very reminicent of G1

Looking forward to seeing some MikaelaxBarricade action.

Cade's a bit sappy :(

Other than that, lovin your story

I'll kill a kitten for each day you don't update