Reviews for Quantum Similarities
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Ah. The meeting of the Becketts.

I guess it was bound to happen _
PG Palmer chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Good little QL/SGA crossover. Although I never thought of the QL finale as 'Dr Sam Beckett ascended'. But it makes sense.
flubber chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was wonderful.

I have lived in hope that Carson would have ascneded ever since I saw 'Sunday' so this was a sweet story for me!

I agree with the other reviewer that asked 'Why does this have to be a one shot?'

I think that the chracters were very well portrayed as ususal and I think that the idea that Sam was an ascended being was a great twiat.

The only problem that I can see is the question of wether the Ancients would have classed what Sam did as interfereing!

But that doesnt really effect that story.

As per usual it was a good one!

Thank you once again!.

TTFN

flubber
sophiedb chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Hee! Like it a lot - I have a QL/SG1 WIP that I abandoned a while back that was meant to end with Sam ascending, so this tickled me nicely :)
Merely Mir chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aww... does it have to be a one-shot? Such potential! What WOULD Carson do with his eternity as an ascended being? Hell, what's Sam been up to? I wanna know!

BTW, I find this absolutely fascinating.

I enjoy your work and every once in a while I swear you're channeling Douglas Adams...
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
-can't help grinning-

I loved Sam and Carson in this. It makes me miss seeing them on tv.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Becketts united! Together they travel the astral plane righting wrongs and saving, uh, lives?

Thanks for the ficlet, Techie!
Deana chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OH WOW the minute I saw 'Dr. Sam Beckett' I was like, HA! Oh, brilliant! :)
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Very sad and lovely. Carson was completely in character - really well done!
highonstargate chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Cool, a story about Carson after he ascended. Yay! Hope you do more chapters!
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Woohoo! about time too, someone's got Carson and Sam together
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
it was a brilliant one shot i loved reading it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love it! Great story! I thought I recognized the name.