Reviews for Surprise Inspection
Deandra chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Good story! I liked Boromir being reasonable about things, and when they adequately demonstrated they were battle-ready, allowing them to continue. That is a great commander, and one who holds the hearts of his men.

Well done!

- Deandra
nautika chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is wonderful. I wonder if I've missed some other one-shots thinking they were WIPs because I thought at first that's what this was. Must check on that! Grin!

I'm torn between favorite lines. "Gornir drew a deep breath and swiveled on his heels. "If you would follow me, please." He sounded like a man headed for the gallows. " or Boromir pondering the line of naked men. (Evil Grin)

I love how the Lt. stood firm and really did have everything covered. And that Boromir didnt chew him out without thinking it through first and allowing him to demonstrate.

Excellent!
Redone chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This summer's been very hot, and I can SO sympathise! Lovely.
Arrod chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Such a cute story! I love it! It made me laugh, and it was fun to read. Great story. :) keep it up!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love it! Boromir makes a wonderful Captain-General! The suspense coupled with the reason for the laughter was genius! Great fic!