Reviews for Turn Out The Lights, Turn Up The Volume
dramionekb chapter 1 . 4/15
plz plz plz i want the epilogue! I want happy ending tooi want bubbles n butch together plzzz
dramionekb chapter 1 . 4/8
next chap plz
ekka189 chapter 21 . 3/24
where is the last chap T.T
gamzeenmakara chapter 21 . 2/5
This has me on such an emotional rollercoaster that I could literally die. Just- POOF! And I don't think that idea is gonna change until the new chapter is out so work hard! I can't wait to see what it'll be like when they finally reunite OR if they ever do at all!
Evangeline D'or chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
Has it really been 6 years?

I doubt your account is active, but thank you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful mind. I've read all your stories and all o have to say is that you have a gift. Well I may be bias because I too ship Butch and Bubbles it's strange, I was upset that you never finished the story, but in a way, it's oddly satisfying. The ending is up to the reader's interpretation. I do have to say, I am very sad that you don't write anymore and I would be lying if said I didn't enjoy them. I'm not going to force you to finish this story because a rushes ending would ruin it. All I wanted to say was thank you and I hope that you are doing well.
Panderis chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
I have read and re-read this story so many times in the past few years. This must be the 50th time. I feel like I've memorized every word. The beautiful, gritty storyline isn't all that I come back for however. If you are still on Fanfiction, I'd love to know something. When will you be writing that final epilogue? I'd love to know how the story finally ends. Does Butch see Bubbles again? Will it be a time skip? How is everyone else in the gang doing? How is Snake and Sadie? I even want to know about Blossom and Buttercup. I hope you reply back. But if not, I will continue to re-read this for many more years until you finally update. You really do have a way with words.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
I swear if you dont update soon i will hunt you down and make you... Okay I wouldn't do that but still please please please update soon. You cant leave it there. I must have the ending. Its just too good.
PleaseUpdateCrystalGem chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH I MADE AN ACCOUNT FOR IT. Seriously. Next week is finals week and I can't concentrate because i'm sitting here wondering if Bubbles misses Butch. I'm currently trying to find this author just to know if they're okay. This story touched my soul, I can't stop thinking about it. Hands down best fanfiction.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
I'm not sure you will ever see this, but I'm going to tell you anyway.
I first read this story five years ago, when the last update was new and it was at the top of the PPG list. Took me three days. I was fourteen. I loved it. There aren't many good butchubbles fics. The way you write, it makes me able to ignore the grammar and occasionally misspelled word.
Now I'm nineteen, coming back to read this again, because it had an affect on me. I have read hundreds of stories, but this one I will always remember.
Whether there is ever an ending or not, this will always and forever be a story that stuck with me. I wanted to thank you. So, thanks for the ride.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
I just happened to stumble upon this fic and I have to say it's blown my mind.
It's been five years since it was last updated and I really hope nothing bad has happened to the author. But I must say this fic is just beautiful.
I've never liked first person point of view, but this fic was written immaculately and eloquently.
You are an amazing writer and I aspire to maybe one day be able to write like you and evoke within my readers the same emotions you've evoked within me.
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Lantern92 chapter 21 . 1/31/2016
its been about five years and like everyone else I still check. We should just have a #TOTLTUTV-epilogue challenge where we do our own versions of the endingread those as we waitfor CGM actual conclusion) ... bet he/she will be flattered if anything. Such an amazing story.
Atom Heart Girl chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
I cannot believe I still wait for this story to be finished, considering it's been almost six years since the last update. And it's just the epilogue that we're all anticipating.

If someone reading my post is wondering whether or not read it, I say - do it. But only if you can manage to live on not knowing what the author had meant to be depicted in the epilogue that is, and most likely will forever be, absent. This story has left me torn into pieces. Best fanfiction I've ever read and perhaps the fact that it's unfinished has something to do with it - you just can't go on, it keeps coming back to you when least expected.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Five years later and this is still the best fanfic I've ever read. Still checking back for that last chapter. :(
EmmyBubbles95 chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
Pleasewrite more chapters! It is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
It's been 5 years since I first read this and it still holds up. It's really good.