Reviews for Perfect
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Sweet seems like a good word. Semi-romantic another.
avalena chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aww so very very adorable

good job!

~Avalena~
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I've seen that everyone else has already pointed out the formatting thing so I'll just leave it. But you might want to change the rating! It is currently rated "M" but should be either "K" or "T". Having it as "M" could be a turn-off for some people and it is really not needed! Great story, very sweet!

~cinni
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aww really sweet.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was cute.
calamityxcooper chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was quite sweet...good job. :]
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is rather sweet, in spite of the angst, but it has a few problems. The formatting is kind of screwed up, making it hard to tell when a new person is talking. Also, some of the writing is stiff, where you try to explain things that should come naturally through observation and dialog. Could use a re-write, probably.
zcst4eva chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that is so sweet, and just like them to do something like that b/4 Harry goes hunting horcruxes. Keep it coming!
almondcrescent chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
quite a perfect story :)
paddy.austin chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
look,I just love everything you write,it's so perfect,anyway,I was tinking if I have your permission to translate some of them to portuguease,

my email niice.
soundedlikefootsteps chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was a really good story! Just a word of caution though. When a new person starts talking, you put them on the same line (“Well I’m going to find Ron and Harry.” said Hermione. “I think I’m going to lie down, I could use a kip.” said Ginny.) You're supposed to put it like this (start a new paragraph for each new person talking). Like this:

“Well I’m going to find Ron and Harry.” said Hermione. (then start new paragraph).

“I think I’m going to lie down, I could use a kip.” said Ginny.

I mean, I know I'm only 13, but I learnt this in PRIMARY SCHOOL! Good story though. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm just saying what I think, which is what a review is, isn't it?
penspend chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Nice!
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is a very good story.
inupotter12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007