Reviews for To Embrace Your Destiny
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I loved this story so much I had to reread it!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story & I've read it quite a few times. The are a few parts I don't understand but it's a very good story. Part of me is really curious about some of the things in this story and I'd love to ask about them but they'd never fit in a review.
lara5170 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
I'm confused, if a divine being is supposed to mate with a youkai & have 2 children,1 youkai & 1 divine, with Kagome's dad being divine & mating a human miko (human with spiritual powers?), then how is Souta to be a youkai? Also, since Kagome's dad was divine & her mom a miko, would that make Kagome an extremely powerful divine being?
lara5170 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I'm rereading this story, again (I've reread it a few times because I enjoy it so much) & I noticed something but I don't know if I've noticed it before & I don't feel like searching through 104 reviews to find the ones I've left in the past. What I realized is that after Kagome's return from death, Sessh seems surprised at her physical appearance (& her Grandfather explains that when she died, it broke the seal on her divine powers) but there's been no mention of what or how she changed. I'm dying to know how her appearance changed & what she looks like now. Also, while I'm curious about her new appearance,...while I was rereading this, I realized that her human miko appearance was never described either (the only real physical detail that was mentioned was her eye color).
munford chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love/hate you. inu doesn't deserve happiness. no matter what
lara5170 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Why would Shippo's soul mate be another fox youkai if as a demon he needs to mate a divine being in order to have kids (or should I say Kits?) that aren't mindless low level youkai ?
lara5170 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
What happened to the one her father said who was supposed to meet Kagome in the past & help train her?
Silk and Silver chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
TOO MUCH INFORMATION! MY BRAIN HURTS! :( ( that's my real login name)
lara5170 chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
This was a great 1st story.
lara5170 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I'm confused about what it said in this chapter about Sessh & Kagome's children being considered hanyou. In an earlier chapter didn't her mom say that she'd have 1 child that was youkai & 1 that was divine? I'm also confused about what it said about Souta. Didn't it say earlier in the story that Kagome was to go to the past & Souta's place would be in the future?
lara5170 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I just found this & started reading it. There are some parts that are a bit vague but I'm really enjoying it. I'm confused about where it mentions 1 is a kitsune and 1 is a fox youkai (isn't a kitsune a fox youkai?). After what Kagome's mom said about a youkai mating a youkai & a divine being mating a youkai ,I'm confused about how it seems that Sessh doesn't know about divine beings & I don't understand why Sessh still thinks Kagome is Inuyasha's ..(didn't Sango/Miroku tell him that Inu tried to rape Kagome because she didn't want to be with him?)
blackbloodywolf chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
this was really good writing!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
The story was great and wonderful.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Cute story. I hate that Inuyasha died and through no fault of his own. He was a little stupid yes, but he didn't deserve that. I am happy that it ended with a piece of him living through his pups and that Kag/Sess are happy.
sesshomarulover1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011