Reviews for Come what may
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh, boy, this isn't going to end well.
Enbi-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
D'aw.

DAMN YOU CLIFF HANGER.

Can't wait for the update! Love BeexCade pairings :3 Wee ned MOAR.
Wackylazy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Please update or I'll become an evil bunny and stab you in your sleep until you do!
Auto-Con Leader chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
GAH CLIFFHANGER his update this soon please. And about the RPG there is actually an RPG for TF sweet I have the d20 sheet but havn't been able to find anything else... you said G1 yes I WANT TO BE PARANOID RED ALERT if not I suppose I could be Aid and the rest of the Protectobots... maybe the Aerialbots too only if needed though.
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
col keep goin
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
HATE YOU!

Cliffhanger. BAD!

FRAG! I'm talking like GRIMLOCK!

*head/desk*

Just...

Update soon, alright?
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
It sounds interesting. Please update soon.
Gianduja chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
does that mean they had a baby together? hahahaha aw. i hope things work out for them. especially innocent razorcade. :(
Daisydill chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
love it so far!
Dragolover1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is really good, but couldn't you put in more detail or smoething? Update soon please.
luner flare chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
omg! This is soo good, please update again really soon! I cant wait to read more! D
xi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
please update - i always did like barricades personality - drat now i want a mustang again
Yaoi-Yuri chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
update soon please
Tsugath chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Good story idea. One thing, in the last sentence, do you mean wearily as in tired, or warily as in paying attention?
blueberryshortcake chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
0_o wow, it's the SM in Transformer stories! Not to mention Bee has a kid with Bari trying to imagine what the kid looks like