Reviews for How Much Do You Love Me?
princessknit chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You made me smile...

This is a nice story... :)
maxia2203 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
The sense of FMP is in the love story between Sousuke and Kaname, and you are one of the few authors that knows how to write of them , maintaining the characters IC. Compliments, compliment indeed!
TrueSalvation chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Yeah not a big fan of OC's (my personal pet peeve actually XD;) but you did a great job in describing their daughter without making me cringe! It was very humorous and well written. The ending was just simply perfect! Amazing job and thank you for providing me with great SousukexChidori fics as I had a certain craving for the pairing after rewatching the series. Time well spent ]
Velvet Star chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww! That was really cute! Ha! "Deep and sexual". I really liked this! Good job!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hahahaha

Oh, I loved their daughter!

[“Okay! Guess what? Guess what? I got a gold sticker on my alphabet page!”

“Excellent work.”

“And Mama says she loves you in a deep and sexual way!”]

HAHAHAHAAH

ROFL :D
Afug chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Amazing! lmao That had me laughing so much. Man, children. I can't believe Sousuke came up with a better answer than Chidori did.
Lexie23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
haha, too cute! I'd hope Sosuke would loosen up if they got married and had kids and stuff!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Nice fic! I love the way Sousuke acts when Kaname says if she actually kissed him that way X3

Cute

Panda-chan
ClosedFOREVER99999999999999999 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
OMG That was soo good are of their personalities were perfect I fave you forever and ever and ever (you spelled Sousuke's name wrong but Oh well your story was awesome)5 out of 5 stars (you should make another one PLEAZ makes puppy dog's eyes) :) ;)
Vanui chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
GAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAH! HEHHAHAHAHAHA! 'breathes deeply' Oh, my god- HAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHA! This is TOTALLY going on my FAVES!
aviane13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
-lol- that was very nice..i could almost name the kid Sakura hee hee
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Now this is a real fave! OMG.. I can't stop laughing! Haha. Good job! :)

Geez, a nice answer from Kaname! :P
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
LOL So funny! Poor Kaname! I have never seen this anime (though I think I should) but the summary in your profile looked interesting. Besides, deep and sexual child - pedophilia EPIC WIN! You're the best .
Lup chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh this was priceless!

Love it! Not in a different way...I love it in a normal way xD
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh my god, that was freakin' adorable! And I kept on giggling. xD Poor Kaname, I feel bad for any parent in that kind of situation. Definitely a good rating, and I can actually picture this happening.

D Now to stalk you're favorite list for the possibility of more taste-ful ficlets.

-Rin