Reviews for How Much Do You Love Me?
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh my god, that was freakin' adorable! And I kept on giggling. xD Poor Kaname, I feel bad for any parent in that kind of situation. Definitely a good rating, and I can actually picture this happening.

D Now to stalk you're favorite list for the possibility of more taste-ful ficlets.

-Rin
devoted2inuyasha chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This was so adorable! The little girl was perfectly in character. Her lines were great. The situation as a whole was so believable and cute! You're a very talented writer.
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Love love love it. Excellent job.
Patient Heart chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Thank you for this story! I haven't laughed that hard in days!
StardustSpills chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was really sweet! Loved it.
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
! *bump head against the wall while laughing*

Sorry...

Well, I DID had a laugh with that. It was sure... intersting... O_O''

I can imagine it happening, really... hilariously clear... XD

James
daielight chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow. That was HILARIOUS. I loved it, i love it, i loved it. What more can i say? oh and that: "if there's a god... There is no god" that was so funny!
Overhaul chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I was just browsing when I found this, and I've gotta say I absolutely love it. I can't write fluff to save my life, but this was perfect in my eyes. Wonderfully characterised and funny to boot, this made a tough day just a little bit brighter.
OkashiraShinomori chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow, that was SO awesome, hahahaha. Thank you, haha
Houndemon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
HAhahahhahahaha. That was amazing. Thank you.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
My roommate just sent me the link to this, and oh my god! XDXD I died. I just completely died of laughter. Thank you for this XD
shaithis1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Well done, a rare gem in a sea of poop.
Tyson332 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Kawai *.*

You really did a good job, awesome story
Catzai chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was completely and utterly awesome. I could picture every single detail in my head, your way of writing is just perfect.

You have a talent most FMP writers don't, you loosened up Sousuke without making him OOC. Along with Kaname, completely in character. I can't wait to read more from you~! Keep up the great work~
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
That. Was. Amazing!

Too cute. Do you actually have kids? Cause you certainly know how they behave!

Great job!