Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Mad M0xxi chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
love this story. Read it earlier but forgot to review. I am very pleased with it and am adding to favorites/
JBCFlyers19 chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Great story! Loved that Booth finally had to admit he loved her on the stand!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Oh yeah! Bones to his rescue!
GyMusicAddict chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
This story is amazing! :D I absolutely love it. :)
Suzanne chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Wow, great yarn. I loved how you mixed your own story with the parts of the show that we know to prove your point. Good!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
ImAnEdWaRdGiRl chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
I love the last line of your fic, the entire story was well thought out and awesome! Nice job, and an interesting take on how Bones and Booth should tell each other they are in love.
Mezzo187 chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
What a great story! I really enjoyed it. I liked how you brought up so many past cases/characters during the trial-you almost literally "proved" to Brennan how Booth loved her.

And of course, there was a happy B&B ending-which is the only good kind! :) Thanks for writing.
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I know this is an old story, but I just started reading it tonight. Wanted to let you know, I thought this was a great opening chapter-really sets the stage and gets the reader hooked. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
hot4booth chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Awesome ending! I loved these lines:

"Were you stupid enough to call Bones a 'chick' when she came to see you? Is that why she broke your wrist?"

Because of you, I hold her and touch her and kiss her whenever and wherever I want. Because of you, I fall asleep with her by my side. Some nights I like to watch her sleep and think about how lucky I am to have her in my life. Ours has been the best relationship I've ever had, and I owe it all to you. So the next time you and one of your new boyfriends decide to hook up on those nice, clean prison beds, I want you to remember that I'm making love to the most beautiful woman in the world...all because of you."

Leaning in close to Carter, he whispered, "I'll have Bones kiss it better tonight."

"He's lucky. If he had hurt you, I'd have to break his other wrist, because no one messes with MY Booth." She gave him a playful pat on his rear.

She tried to walk away from him but he held onto her. "Your bones aren't going anywhere. Just tell me what happened."

"Can we turn the siren on?" Brennan asked.

She sounded like Parker, and Booth found himself using his parental tone. "Bones, the siren is not a toy. It's for official FBI business. I can't use it just because I can't wait to have sex with you."

"If you're going to drive this fast, it's only logical to use the siren," she reasoned.

God help me, I can't deny her anything. "Okay. Just this once." He reached for the button, but she swatted his hand away, wanting to push it herself.

"Even with all our bickering and disagreements, I know at the end of the day that you're still my best friend, my one constant in a world of changing variables...and that makes me very happy indeed."
hot4booth chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Loved these parts!

Hoping to distract him from his questioning, she added, "Have you ever imagined Brennan in her underwear?"

Well, now I am. I bet she wears silk or lace or– Seeing Angela smirking at him, he pulled himself together. "That doesn't sound like something Bones would agree to. What aren't you telling me?"

She wasn't even sure she knew what romantic love was. She remembered Sully trying to define it for her once. What had he said? "When you can't stop thinking about someone when they're not around...when you remember their touch just like they were still right next to you...". She did think a lot about Booth when he wasn't around, and she always remembered how good it felt to have his arms around her. Whether it was love or not, she felt more for him than for any lover she had had in her life.

ADA Olson called the prosecution's next witness, a rookie FBI agent named Patrick Wheeler. The last time I saw this kid he was still getting lost in the Hoover building, Booth thought. But that was six weeks ago. He probably knows where all the bathrooms are by now.
hot4booth chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Great TV court room questions and answers. It's times like these, reading a great fanfic, that I wish I hadn't been ruined by the real court system.
hot4booth chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Wow! I didn't see that coming at the end of the chapter. You wrote it well... very convincing.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
This was such a good story! I absolutely loved the idea of Booth confessing his love through a murder trial.
bellachaos chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Nice story. The way you wrote both Brennan and Booth seemed very real and I liked flow and pacing of the story.