Reviews for Annoyance
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Sa! I adore the pairing and this type of writing style is just so under-appreciated, so I give you two thumbs up! Seriously, though, you really should write another one like this, it was really good!
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love it! There's one like this for my fave Avatar: The Last Airbender ship that I love, and this one is even better! I think my faves are 9, 45, 18 and 33. This is such a great fic, if you write more like it you'll certianly have a fan in me!

Keep up the good work,

TotalTVAddict
December'sRose chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
It's official, your theme for Annoyance turned out SO much better than mine ever did! I really loved this one! I can see what you mean with this being fun to write. . .maybe I'll try doing one of my themes that way. Anyhow, this is going in my favorites. Once again, amazing job! _

Oh and btw, I've been trying to get back to reply to your PM, but what with work and school starting up I haven't really had time to be online much at all. ]: I'll get to it asap though!

December'sRose
Super Reader chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
aw... that was sweet. :) Yeah. If you do the rest of your themes like this, I'll be happy and sad. Happy 'cause I like these and sad because your stories are really great. Either way it's your decision.

I've also gotten farther with the 100 Challenge thing btw. I'm really enjoying it. :)

Super Reader
Teh-Drabbler chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
VERY well done. I loved them. Damage was a particular favorite. Distraction was pretty clever, too. As for Light, nothing like a gratuitous closet scene. No story would be complete without one.