Reviews for From Respect to Friendship
elovejapan chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Ok, when I started the story and read that the Question's reason for getting coffee at Dunkin' Donuts was because he suspected Starbucks of being a front for a diamond smuggling ring, I think something like this sequence went through my mind:
1. He's crazy,
2. He can't be that crazy, or at least there's something to what he does, because the Justice League let him in, where they madness as long as there is method and some ideal of justice to it,
3. Ergo, this guy must be pretty interesting.

I have seen the Question in all his glory before, but I don't see the Question appear much in the cartoons or other series, so reading this after not encountering the Question for so long made me recall him with as much intensity as a wrestler's body slam. You got him perfectly and I haven't even finished the frickin' chapter!
Batboy86 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Joker got beat at his own game.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Oh my god, totally the best chapter ever! Lmao! Run Wally Run!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Interesting analysis on justice lord flash
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I just wish I could see this all animated
wololf chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
That. Was. AWESOME! If I wasn't laughing my butt off I was sad about an angsty chapter. The conflicts between wally and bats are Priceless and I love the chess scene with clark. I also liked the hints about wally's childhood and how you didn't give it away first thing. The forensics fred joke was halarious and I love how grodd had a complete meltdown. I really want to see more flash fics from you but it's been awhile since you updated or writen and JL fics so you probaly have left the fandom. *sigh*
Anyway, great work!
(Am I the only one who thinks that a fic where wally is chosen as a blue lantern would be totally awesome?)
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
cool
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
OMFG! CODE BFF X'D IM CRYING HOLY SH**! THIS WAS AWESOME!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
The ending made me laugh at a very inconvenient time XD
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. So this scene actually happened?! BUT THEY CUT IT OUT?! NO! NOOO! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT THIS IS INCREDIBLE! PURE GOLD!
setogirl2 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Love it and looking forward to your next sequel
The0neR1ng chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I laughed so hard at the end. I love that song!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
I think BFF describes that situation very well. Good job, I especially liked the sleepover chapter.
Waiting4Dawn chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
I'm gonna have to be harsh with this review, that was...AWESOME! A very energetic, enthralling and perfectly hilarious. The characters were finely represented and the writing fresh. I love your writing! :)
annea101 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
omr a 500,000 doller reward for wallys aka forensicsfred aka the flash's head hilirious