Reviews for From Respect to Friendship
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 6/15
cool
ScarletNightFury chapter 16 . 6/5
OMFG! CODE BFF X'D IM CRYING HOLY SH**! THIS WAS AWESOME!
ScarletNightFury chapter 3 . 6/3
The ending made me laugh at a very inconvenient time XD
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. So this scene actually happened?! BUT THEY CUT IT OUT?! NO! NOOO! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT THIS IS INCREDIBLE! PURE GOLD!
setogirl2 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Love it and looking forward to your next sequel
The0neR1ng chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I laughed so hard at the end. I love that song!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
I think BFF describes that situation very well. Good job, I especially liked the sleepover chapter.
Waiting4Dawn chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
I'm gonna have to be harsh with this review, that was...AWESOME! A very energetic, enthralling and perfectly hilarious. The characters were finely represented and the writing fresh. I love your writing! :)
annea101 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
omr a 500,000 doller reward for wallys aka forensicsfred aka the flash's head hilirious
jaguarspot chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Flash should be glad Luthor saw his face, but didn't learn that he was ForensicsFred. But if he had... you could have an amazing oneshot set before Lex got the knowledge of the universe or whatever it was.
Anyways, I LOVED your stories. This and RIE are amazing. I loved this new view of the Flash, how he is so much more than he lets on. I'm heading for your profile right now hoping to find The Double Edged Sword. It sounds truly epic
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So it's al Circe's fault.
ReaderShannon chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haha, I could seethe whole scene very well. My imagined look on Joker's face is priceless! Hahaha!
ichiberry-tan chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I can't even...describe the pure holiness I just read.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Very well structured. Very well done. Best few I've seen for a long time. Hilarious too. With a good amount of serious. Beautiful.
Rachael Rothman chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE!