Reviews for Indubitably
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this story until now.

Like all of your other work it is wonderful. It's interesting how long two people can talk about nothing or mostly nothing.

Jamie and Maria yet again. Lol You seem to like them together. I can understand it now though. They kind of seem like they go together, they do better than Ray and Maria.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow, I have to say this is my favorite interpretation of Jamie's character thus far! Perhaps it is crack, but I've got to admit this is a wonderful pairing all the same.

Not to mention it's well written. Although it's heavy in dialogue, it's perfect for the scene that's playing itself out.

Peace and Love
Slushie chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This story was pretty good, and I like Jamie's wit and attitude in itself, but I don't think it quite fits Jamie. I like the way you portrayed him in your Jamie/Gina story better. I think Jamie can have a little wit, but, judging from the game, he seems more like the person that just loves to hate everything. And although he hated the festival and flirting in this piece, he seemed to enjoy his conversation with Maria too much. I don't think he's the type to like much of any conversation, even if he's playing with Maria.

And I like the wit you also gave Maria, but I think she should've been nicer; in the games she's usually polite and kind.

Aw, now I feel bad, it feels like I've done nothing but criticize. D:

But I really like your style of writing, and the conversation between Maria and Jamie was neat. I especially liked the ending. :D

Have you ever read Gone with the Wind? Maria and Jamie reminded me so much of Scarlet and Rhett... xD
Arianax3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Maria and Jamie :) too cute. I liked this alot, hah.
xxdancinfool13xx chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I really liked this story. Especially how you portrayed Jamie. Great storie!
Kathrynzala chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Kathrynzala: AGH! Too many big words! If I hear one more, my head will explode!

The Scarlet Sky: Flibbertigibbet.

Kathrynzala: GAH! (crouches with hands on head, awaiting death)

- SILENCE -

Kathrynzala: Why didn't my head blow up?

The Scarlet Sky: Maybe because you've got such a short attention span and such an empty head, it has space to file away all those big words.

Kathrynzala: (humming) Excuse me, did you say something?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cute story! I've always had a weak spot for funny pairings like this. Nice use of the whole DadMayor thing!

I love the ending. And "she could swear Dia and Kurt were talking about something other than the weather in the background."

I'm glad you did a story of them! Keep writing! Or I'll sue! And lose because my lawyer is a cheap, backstabbing old man! And I have no reason to sue you! Plus, I'll-! You know what, never mind.
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was funny! Oh my gourd, that was quite a lot of nothing! Lol, lol, lolol...ect. Seriously. But that pairing isn't a crack pairing, it's genious! Like whoever said it, 'If anything RayMaria is a crack pairing!' I mean, seriously! It was like re-reading "Much ado about nothing"!- Lol.

Well, my teacher wants a 2 page composition (hafta make mine shorter) typed by tomorrow, my science teacher wants a graph, and my math and history teachers want other junk so, I gotta go. Ciao!

Gamerzgal
Jenvaati chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
xD To me it just seemed like Maria and Jamie were talking in lots of endless circles. It almost gave me a headache following them...

Haha, I always thought both of them had interesting stuff to say. Maria always had whole paragraphs when you talked to her and Jamie always had fun insults. So this pairing is pretty cool!

I loved this line: "Disgusting, isn't it?" I dunno, Jamie saying it and watching people flirt just cracked me up. Loved this, see ya, and cheers!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OMG, you posted another story! Er, oneshot, whatever, same diff. This is cute to the MAX, which is a lot coming from me, because I hate any and all Guy Jamie pairings. Maria's "rational logic" and Jamie's "nonsensical logic" mesh together perfectly in their conversation. Plus the ending is too cute. I must point out, the two seem really formal... god they need to get out more XDD
HarvestMoonFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aw... that was really cute! I really love the personality you gave Jamie! I totally agree with you. Jamie should be like this in the game! . But if anything, Jamie/Maria, is NOT a crack pairing! Maria/Ray is a crack pairing. What the heck were they thinking? A fisherman and a librarian? O.o At least Maria and Jamie's personalitys are similar. Anyhow... do you do requests? If not, that's fine. I can't wait to read your other stories!