Reviews for A Killer In Hindsight
animemaniac1616 chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Love this story! Great writing and sounds like yummy recipes... Could u please send them to me?
Jessica chapter 19 . 6/29/2009
I am surprised that there aren't over 100 reviews for this story. I've read the whole story in a matter of hours because I just couldn't stop. It was full of both suspense and humour and I loved it. You did an amazing job! I do however wish there was more ellaboration on the lives of the crew after they escaped from the island, but I guess one could use their imagination to fill in that gap. At least Inuyasha and Kagome are together!

Well I really enjoyed this and I hope you keep on writing!
kazukarin chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
lol interesting ending hahahahaha loved the story xD
FearieGirlAni24 chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Hello.

I just read this story because i wasn't interested in the others that i saw and i thought that reading yours, which may i add was unlike the others, would give me somethign intresting to do when i was at home. Let me tell you.. i loved it. Very well written and i love the way you think ]. Great job ]]
joellen818 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
hi so far i love the story and i would like for you to please send me all the recipes the sound deliciouis my email is thanks joellen818
inukags4eva chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
hey your story is really great. Like totally awesome I'm getting goosebumps just reading it. lol. anyway those foods sound really good and i was wondering if you could email me the recipes. That would be really great. Oh and keep up the good work, you story really is great.
Captain applesauce chapter 19 . 7/22/2008
This was a very well-written story, and I'm so glad I found and read it!

The Epilogue was a surprise-not at all what I expected, but I appreciated it all the more for that. I'll keep an eye open for other stories you may write.

Also-I want to wish you luck in college. It's a lot more work, but so far it's been the best experience-much more liberating than high school ever was, of course. So have a nice life, and keep writing!

Capt. Ap.
LoVe23 chapter 19 . 7/20/2008
LOL...that was great! I loved this story so much!
Lady Kiome chapter 19 . 7/20/2008
i liked your story.

it was like a puzzle, and as the story progressed the pieces started to fit together.

i like that. (:

the epilogue i can't say i was too fond of, i was hoping that it would be more inu/kag related.

alas, beggars can't be choosers.

it was a good story though, & it had a very nice plot line.
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 19 . 7/19/2008
-shivers- Ug... Bankotsu and Kagura together is a... nasty idea for me... I'm a Sesshomaru/Kagura fan, myself, but as long as Kagome and InuYasha get together and Kagura isn't the bitch-incarnate, then I'm happy!

This was really good. I'm also sad to see it end, but at least it had a good ending!
Yuti-Chan chapter 19 . 7/19/2008
That was an awesome story, I enjoyed it a lot!
Yuti-Chan chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
Great new chappy
NotesandPhotographs chapter 19 . 7/19/2008
Oh my that was fabulous! Amazing job. For someone not too good at action scenes, you didn't do too bad :). Certainly better than me lol. The epilogue was an interesting twist. You told it in first person and from Hojo's point of view, of all people. But I still liked it. I'm curious, what made you decide to do that?

I'm so glad that all the characters we know and love got out alive and safe. You had me worried there for a couple chapters that I wouldn't get my InuKag happy ending. But I did. So kudos to you :).

Well, I'm tired and can't think of much more to say. Stupid work has left me brainless. Toodles!

Emily
Yuti-Chan chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
Please update soon!
Captain applesauce chapter 18 . 4/27/2008
P.S.: Your soundtracks kick ass.

...Thought you should know.