Reviews for Ultimate Experiment: Weapon X
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 6/9
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 7 . 5/31
Will Naruto be eventually paired with anyone AFTER he gets out of his funk? if so, please make a harem or at least somebody like Hinata or Haku (or both of them as a sort of micro harem thing)
meh chapter 7 . 5/4
great story update please
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 2/24
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 2/21
Nice, are there any pairings decided besides hinata?
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 2/20
Nice, though I hope Naruto won't be purely like wolverine and just decide to hell with a plan and just charge in and take the damage
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 2/20
Interesting take and I look forward to more

I would say hinata and kurenai at least, with Karin, tsunade, ayame, kin, Guren, and Tayuya as potential add ons.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 1/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
i hate naruhina
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Gargoyle's Goliath reference. I LOVE THIS!
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
Nice and long
TheInnerBeast chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Tenshi-Hime, kinda laying thick there aren't you, my friend.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Very well written, not 100% my favorite story but very good indeed. I like that the chapter are so long (compared to other fics I read). Only kinda complaint is the allusions/inclusions of different anime things. They get a bit overwhelming in number and thus bothersome. Still, overall this story is well thought out and has good pacing. Any oc characters don't stick out as such, as they are well integrated and developed.
a fan of both chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Sweet! A ninja X-force team WITH Shi no this is awesome please keep working on this. I actually surprised there aren't more fics like this but off does that do this is in the top 10.