Reviews for Silence
tricksterash chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
XD Wow Zelos, and just when she was starting to think differently of you lll-_-
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hahahahaha I didn't expect that at all! That was funny, but Zelos is Zelos, after all. And wow, he'd never say "nn"! I wonder if he was really thinking about "names", or if he just said that to hide the truth? Or maybe it's just me being philosiphical (srry my spelling sux).
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
XD haha, hilarious! hehe, gotta love Zelos, and Sheena was being too cute too. ;) cute fic, I wasn't expecting that at all...lol :)
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
AHXD This reminds of this story I did with my friends when Sheena was absolutely wasted and started talkin to her boobsO.o...I dunno I drank something that day...
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Heh very nice, now I am left wondering if that was what he was really thinking about or just something he told her to get her to quit asking him about it.
scaragh chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
LOL

Now that fic is just...priceless. With all that thought put into it, I wonder what he finally decided on...
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
My only complaint was... the lack of descriptions. It could have been better in that area. Other than that, the twist was amazing! Very creative! I love it. Good job. :)
tsuruyasannie chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG! I started bursting out laughing at the end! That was so funny! I loved it!
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
LOL ! XD
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
*laughs like a crazy* That is such a Zelos move. Oh, y'know- those. *points to boobs* This was a hilarious read. Typical Zelos- always good for a laugh.

Nice job.

Oh, before I go, I'm pretty sure Zelos' eyes are blue. Hope ya don't mind me pointing that out. ;
iTomato chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH MAN. That was brilliant. Nice job! XD
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
lol... Just like Zelos to be thinking something like that!
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
XD Ahahahaha! How cute, what a wonderful piece! You just nailed it! No OOC, just the right amount of description, wonderfully narrated and I loved the end! It was the cherry on top of the sundae. Just great! Amazing! keep up the good work!

Bea
vuarapuung chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Ah, classic Zelos.
The Tainted Angel of Earth chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
HAHAHAHA! Oh man, that was fantastic! Great writing, hilarious ending, allover awesome-ness! Great job!

~The Tainted Angel of Earth