Reviews for Hell
RecetteXTear chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Poor Bakura. This is the 5th story I've read where Atem is bastardized. XD

Now Ive read enough fics that I can understand both Atem and Bakura. Sure, Bakura's a murderer and I understand why Atem would hate him - but Atem's family is to blame for that.

Thanks for writing this. It's an awesome - yet heart breaking - work of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
:( So sad. I love it. I know this was written a while ago but I'm still reveiwing anyway.
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was quite a sad story. Well-done, I love the way you used Bakura's point of view and made it rather realistic. :)
melrocks622 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved it :)

it was pretty sad though...

Is writing a sequel to much to ask for :)
Chocolate-SugarCube chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i read this AGES ago, before i got a account and yew wont belive how happy i am to find it again! isha truely rapeable story
One percent chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was the deapest and most beautiful piece of rt I've ever read about Bakura!

Bows to you and your awesome talent!
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
incredibly moving! Loved it *tear and smile*
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was really sad, but I really liked it! You did a good job! I really liked it! :D
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aww how sad! :( Poor Bakura. You should make a sequal. :)
lost cause chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This is good. PLEASE UPDATE PROMISES! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ED IN THE CLUTCHES OF ENVY!
lost cause chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wow. This was sad. The pharo really is a bastard in here. It was unbelievably sad at the end. This was good. Keep writing other stories.

(p.s. Can you update bruises please)
Cliscia chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This story really captured me, besides the good grammar and decent spelling. Reading something like this is a refreshing change from all the crap piling around this site.

I love the fact that you were able to pull this off in first person, as that is quite difficult to do. Your writing style made it easy to identify with Bakura, and feel some sort of empathy towards him as the story progressed.

As much as I like endings like these, I think you could have

dragged it on just an eensy more, and given Malik's reaction to Bakura's sudden action.

Congrats, this made my day.

:]