Reviews for The Key
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow!

Im speechless. That was really nice and very well written.

Well done :)
Cole J chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It's insightful stories like this that keep you at the top of my favorite authors list! MORE, please!
WarmTea chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*sniffle* You told me not to read it; which of course means READ IT in dawa-land.

Sad but very good Maggie.
HDorothy chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Bet you didn't expect to hear from me at least on this fic-. LOL This is so great! So Sam Carter. Too bad she can't read between the lines of their conversation.

So how about Jack's heart wrenching POV? One that'd make us cry. Especially about why he wouldn't be 'here.' As a romantic, that's a no brainer but I've seen so many writers mess that remark up. Ah duh, if they were together he wouldn't be Sam's CO anymore... Yeah, that turn my heart to mush!

You're nagging friend from Wisconsin.
Su Freund chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Very well done Maggie. You certainly captured the scene brilliantly, and the possible thoughts of Sam. The shutting / locking it in the room and key metaphor was used to great effect here. It's an often overused reference in J&S fic, but is obviously perfect for this ficlet. Very poignant!
mary chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
very sad enjoyable read
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Simply hearbreaking, as I can actually see Sam thinking that about the locked door :(
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Locking the door to keep it in the room.

I like your metaphor about losing the key. You captured Sam's almost despondent feelings very well. That episode was a sad one for us Shippers.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
How terribly sad.
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
How sad! Yes, that was her interpretation. But what was Jack really thinking?
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Beautiful capture of Sam's choice. But it never was a choice, Sam, just an abandoned dream. Thanks for sharing.