Reviews for Picture of Summer
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Haha. It amuses me how she called in Loki and then was amazed at herself. Anyways, awesome job!

ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009

so, Loki turned into a kid in the very end

I'd love it if there was ever a sequel to this

but I guess its ok the way it is

KeiraLionel chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
aw! So swet! You've to continue this, if you can please... hehehee
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Beautiful. You captured the coupling of Mayura's instinctiveness and innocence perfectly. I love it!

Make more. ,

Sorry...too lazy to log in.
cookiesandcreme27 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
For some reason, I find that oneshots are more pleasant to read these days. Probably because I'm slaving over a long-shot myself D:

I loved how you wrote this, and the ending is especially sweet. I enjoyed your style of writing, and hope you continue to write more fanfictions.
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
WOW! That was really really good! write more
Kurosu chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw, that was really nice. I wish there was more to this. I haven't read any MayuLoki in a while. This is refreshing. If only there were more of them. *sighs*
tama-chi chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
aww, that was so cute XD
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Kawaii! I love the LokixMayura pairing and the ending is perfect :D
jadehaku chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Beautifully written story, loki and mayura are so sweet together.
Yukirei-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
KANA-CHAN! *glomps*

That was superb! Cute! Lovely! Wonderful! Awesome! Need I say more?

Anyways I'm back into the internet world...but sadly my brain and plunnies do not want me back yet...I can't think of a single decent idea for my fanfic, and since the fifth chapter was erased thanks to the stupid computer I have nothing. Can I ask for help? You always have a really good idea don't you?

Well, that's all...and I still love your FIC!
Susan009 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Great fic. I've always wondered how she would deal with finding out Loki was a god? I wonder how he would deal with her dating? They're my favorite pairing. Thanks.
wandering on the road of life chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Nice! Kawaii, though it was a little angsty. This story was really nice though there are a few mistakes and things that don't make sense. All in all, this stroy was very good.

Keep up the good work! XD.