Reviews for The Change
Aramirandme chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
I like it. I really do. And I'm one of thóes that frequently thinks Sam might just be the meanest guy on the planet. I love the guy but he's just so * blind to Dean's pain most of the time. Though he almost always comes around in the end.. As I said I like this. keep up the good work
LCFC chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I started to read this and then had to stop.

You have such a negative view of Sam and he is so out of character (as is Dean really - bursting into tears and needy - not really Dean at all - he is never that overt).

The worst thing about fan fiction is when established characters are written so out of character - it isn't hard surely - to write characters that already exist.

I have never really written a harsh review before and I don't mean any offence or wish to be cruel - this is, hopefully, constructive criticism.

Supernatural is a story about two brothers who love each other and their relationship is paramount to the whole concept.

You must learn to get over your Sam hatred and try to see the character as he really is. I am a Sam girl but see Dean's point of view in many things. Learn to do that with Sam and you have potential as a writer.
mysong chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
AW! Sammy did come around, and isn't going to Stanford! :)
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Love this story! I hate John more because of it but I love it anyway! Sam is still too selfish for me but it's ok.

I like this "change", gonna give Dean an amazing edge on the hunts!
supergirl3684 chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
yeah ok...so Sammy did come around...I'll take all my "I wanna beat Sam up" energy and transfer it to John...how's that! Loved the story! I can't wait to read the sequal!
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
my heart is pounding so fast! I'm with Sam...it's official. I HATE John Winchester! gr...that man...ok...deep breath...LOVE the story! I can't wait to read chapter 9!
SpookyClaire chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Aww! I really liked it! Damn you John Winchester for being such a soulless fuck! (oop! excuse the bad word) I can't believe he wanted Sam to kill Dean, the bastard.

ANYWAY! Awesome story, I really liked it!

-claire
Ditzyleo chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Great idea. Loved it. Must admit I too think Sam can be one selfish SOB; although I can sometimes see where it comes from. Nicely done
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
aww! brotherly love! awesome!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
A sequal is what I need say John finding the boys would be nice.
Nash Carter chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
awesome ending! loved it. glad sam finally found dean, and that they'll be together. wonderful story, and thanks for updating so fast!
Kei chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
I did enjoy it! A cautiously happy(?) ending, but with the Winchester boys, nothing is ever easy. Still think that there is ONE thing that could get Dean to hurt/kill John and that is if John gunned for Sam. (Am I hinting for a sequel loud enough?)
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Wow good story. Story that make you think and get your worked up emotionally..all good. I was very pissed off at Sam as well, but like you said he did redeemed himself in the end. Can't wait for the next one, oh I don't have to you have already posted it! yippee
Alienmom chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Really good story but don't leave it there. Please follow this out and let it have a happy ending, after some angst of course.
Hazgarn chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Hmm. After waiting religiously through some of your older fics, this one seems almost painfully short. It works for it, though.

It's an interesting end to it, also.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »