Reviews for The Change
ze antelope chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
let's just say

I'm so incredibly stoked for the next update! Dean is gonna be pised at PapaWinchester!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
now why am i not surprised that john would see it that way... you know, i'm really glad you're updating so fast, this story is keeping me at the edge of my seat - and i love every minute of it. but of course now i can't wait to find out what happens next. as usual, great work!
rodney215 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
That was just so incredibly sad. Poor Dean...
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
poor dean! this is good! plz update!
yasmine32068 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about Sam's take on things and what he'd percieve as his needs but I stuck with it and got sucked into the story... Which in my book is always a plus...

I do like the interaction between the guys and especially Dean's side of things... The want desire to be a family... It always strikes a resounding cord in me both in the show and in fan fiction.

Sam's a bit of a punk and yes I know that it all boils down to perception but I hope that he pulls his head out of his butt and gets his act together enough to help Dean and REMEMBER that this is the one person that loves Sam unconditionally!
Jenny chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
That'd be a pretty picture. Sam carrying a would about his size through the woods. Not yet sure where you're going with this fic though...
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
Interesting story. I wonder if Dean will ever become a human again?
Supernaturals chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
I've read all your other stories and they're all great. My favourites, though, would happen to be: Straight From The Heart, On Angels Wings Series and Split. :D Only because they were so angsty and so, so delicious.

Glad you're keeping up with the updates and as long as these 'Sammy' readers give you a constructive/helpful advice, then, you should have nothing to worry about. If they just brag on about how stupid Sam is, then just disregard them.

On the otherhand, I see no problem with this chapter; you managed to have gotten things under control, although I am curious as to why Sam was stunned with a gun in hand. I s'pose that's just a cliffhanger waiting to happen?

Can't wait for more and your updates are great.

supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
poor boys! i can't wait for more! Soon too I hope!
Kei chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Not good -either they got the wrong werewolf (not the one that infected Dean) or its too late. Sammy was really off his game this chapter, too stunned to shoot almost until too late -what's going on?

Lots of questions -simply gonna have to keep reading! ;-}
mysong chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Darnit. :)
Nash Carter chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
another great chapter! glad you could stay home and update *g*. i'm loving this story more and more. can't wait for the next chapter!
Jenny chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
'This story's set after Shadow. how's he supposed to know his brother has issues.' Episode 1x06- Skin. The shapeshifter tells Sam that Dean has issues with him.

'I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think Sammy had his reasons for being an ass last chapter. Stanford was his thing, his place to be normal and fit in and be like everyone else.' Again, episode 1x06- Skin. Sam says and i quote: "Even at Satndfort, deep down, I never really fit in."

'He just doesn't want anyone messing that up for him, and, let's face it, Dean has been known to create some messes.' And let's also face it, Dean pretty much raised the kid and protected him from the 'big bad'. Sam's bound to be attached to him.

“Well, it’s kinda cute, anyway. Makes you look almost innocent. Open up.” Loved that part. Sammy the geek. Now he seems a bit more in character. A bit.

Overall, the chapter was better than the previous. Friendly advice though: if you want to keep people reading, you'll have to reign in your dislike of Sam seeing as there are fans who actually favor him. Try finding a balance between brothers. Hope to see more improvement.
mysong chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
oh, I hope you weren't talking about me. Sorry, the Powers That Be wouldn't let me read! Anyway, I'm sort of neutral about Sam, maybe because I'm totally obsessed with Dean. :D Love the daily chappies! :)
Supernaturals chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Okay, well, for those who stop reading fics because you have stretched characters out of their comfort zone and gave them a challenge are pathetic. Seriously. I don't see a problem with the Sam that you have portrayed and painted for us reviewers. I still think he is the 'normal' Sam with a lot more issues than Jessica's Death, John's Death, his abnormal ability, and suchlike. Sometimes we all can be asses in life for no god damn reason (there are people like that).

I've been reading the story the whole way through and I love the idea. My Co and I haven't commenced writing a Supernatural story due to some 'complications'. But you definitely inspire us every now and then. The only fics I read on this fandom is yours. You make them so simple and straightforward. Good work!

96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »