Reviews for The Change
BlackIceAngel chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
I don't think the legs really bend backwards, it's more the formation of the bones. Toes at the feet the heel as the backwards knee and the knee as... I have no clue what thats called, the haunch?

This catagory needs more werewolf fics, keep up the good work.
Nicki chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
I love the story! I can't wait to read more :) You're doing an awesome job.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
before I review let me say a few things: first, yes, I don't like Sam all that much but like you there were times in the show that I wanted to smack him...hard! 2, I can see Sam acting the way he is in your story! 3, who ever stopped reading your story because of Sam is dumb! it's a great story! 4, the fact that you got me to feel anger towards Sam is...GREAT! I don't always get "feelings" from reading a story! 5, I'm not pissed at you! like I said I love your story! No matter what I say about a character don't take it personally! I'm not ragging on YOU OR YOUR writing...I'm ragging on the character like he's real! Most reviews are!

ok, on to the review! Great story! I loved how you had Sam looking at his brother in werewolf form! I LOVE how you express Dean's emotions even though he can't talk! Dean...no matter his form he's still the big brother...:) GREAT JOB! I can't wait for more!
Hazgarn chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Not sure if you meant it to, but this chapter was hilarious. Sam taking inventory on Dean was pretty funny.
get your kicks chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Don't get all down everyone that decides to stop reading are dorks and are going to miss out on an awesome fic! Just because Sam is a bastard won't stop me. It makes the story unique and interesting! If you change a thing about this fic I'll have to boop you in the head! I still love the fic, another kick ass chapter!
Winchester494 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
I liked the way Sam was in your stories all mean and stuff he is always written as so nice and sweet it's nice to see him acting different and I think you should keep up the potryal you have of him. Good job with the update, glad you could do it soon! Hope the next one comes again soon!
Spuffyshipper chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
The thing is, Sammy was mourning Jess in "Wendigo".In the "Pilot",he hadn't seen Dean in four years. There's going to be a little friction. In "Bugs"? I agree with you there. Scarecrow? I agree with Sammy. In "Shadow", he thought at that point that he would go back. In "Salvation", both boys were a little wound up from their father being missing. They were both emotional. In ELac and Bloodlust? He was mourning the death of the father he loved. He was just trying to help his brother. He was right about Gordon. Dean was being the bad one. In "Simon Said"? He was scared. In "Crossroad Blues", his brother was willing to give up his life. He'd been acting weirdly for awhile. And having your father tell your brother he might have to kill you? You'd be a little bit weird after that. He decided not to go to Stanford. I'm also tired of the John bashing. He may not have been a good father all the time, but he loved his sons and gave up his life for them.
Kei chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Sam is oddly ambivalent here; at once, caring about Dean and yet, maybe, a little resentful towards him. Sort of how he is toward their dad. I hope Sam gets his head together -Dean really needs him. Lots of angst here!
SpookyClaire chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Another great update! Update as soon as you can! It's really good!

-claire
Jenny chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I read all your fic to this point and I must say it had potential. Sad part is you mucked it up with the last chapter. I mean seriously, Sam moves a cabinet with his mind to save his brother, he managed to find a way to save Dean in the episode 'Faith' because he loved him too much(not in a sick way so heads out of the gutter) and couldn't let him die and let's not forget that memorable quote in 'Bloody Mary': "You're my brother and I'd die for you". You can't just write something along the lines that he didn't even miss his brother. That's just cruel and sucky.

Sam's way out of character there and I've seen a lot of not so favorable reviews regarding that. I think you should re-write that last chapter.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I truly believe that this story had great possibilities. Unfortunately this latest chapter has lost me. Your Sam is just cruel and unkind and so out of character that I find it disturbing to read.

You have a talent for writing but this is not a story that I can continue with.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
AUGH! PLEASE! Let me just drop kick Sam one time! PLEASE! Great story! Never before have I felt such frustration with Sam! Please! Someone has to protect Dean :) Oh well..I can't wait for the next chapter!
get your kicks chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I say we beat Sam to death with his own arms! God he is such a bastard always putting himself first and not thinking of dean! I love this fic, it got such a strong reaction out of me. Please keep- it up!
lembas7 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Um, wow, your Sam is really a bastard. Pardon my language, please, but you do a good job at portraying him that way, cranking up the angst.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Sam was pretty harsh in the first chapter, but I was willing to play along because he can be oblivious sometimes. But I'm afraid you just lost me here. Dean's offering to go with him to school and Sam makes fun of his schooling, doesn't want him there, isn't even sure he missed him? That's Dean angst at the cost of making Sam an out-of-character jerk. Sorry, but that was the last straw for me.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »