Reviews for The Psychiatrist Voice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Lol
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Dear razzamatazz:

It's a good thing Lucy didn't use the word "pantophobia". Linus may not have Charlie Brown's range of experience with her psychiatrist voice, but I don't see how he could have forgotten that particular consultation.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
marisa lee chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'm not exactly sure how many times I have to repeat this in my reviews, but I have a soft spot for Sally/Linus mushy gushy blah blah love. I simply adore them, from every perspective. I absolutely loved your short story, it was very IC and cute. Aside from the fact that I dislike the CB/Lucy pairing-but that matters not, because this is your story, not mine! :0)

xoxo ~ml
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOL that was hilarious! Great job!
Scags chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
"Shut up. I love you."

XD Best. Line. Ever! Very cute (: keep up the good work!
Sammy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Love love love love Sally/Linus
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Someone actually pulled this on someone? That's horrible! Anyway, great story! I put it on my favorites.
RayElaineFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Very good! I really enjoyed this story and I also like the Lucy/Charlie pairing, too. It's now my favorite along with Sally/Linus!
winterhearts chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice story! It was sweet, and made me laugh..."Language, Charlie Brown!" Ha!And I love the Sally/Linus coupling...thanks for this story!
Kriftonucci chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Tis okay
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was so funny. I've never seen Lucy/Charlie Brown before. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a peanuts pairing before. I've always wondered what it would be like if Sally and Linus were together.
Paper Thief chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I like this a lot! Thanks for writing it. I think you've converted me to Lucy/Charlie Brown. I've never really been sure what Peanuts pairings I liked.

Lovely fic!