Reviews for A Very Big Weapon
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Now that's the easy way to get rid of the Cylons. :-)
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
A very neat, if abrupt, end to the cylons. Makes for a very short crossover though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Totally frakin' AWESOME!
Dayanx chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
As much as I hated the "Lyta the Superweapon" storyarc in B5, I must admit I really love the idea of after all the carnage against the 12 colonies, the Cylons are PWNED by one cute little redhead with epic psychic powers.
Darth Onasi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I _didn't_ lmao. Because, it's an un-funny p.i.t.a. when fanfic authors don't finish what they start, here.
bldude chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LMAO!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
LMAO!
KPheonix chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Gotta admit it was pretty creepy when Lyta made all those patrons drum their fingers in the show, only to have Sheridan put a gun to her head offscreen, show up himself and slam his fist against her jaw.

Pretty good humor here
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
There is very little I can say about this story without literally re-typing it. For all it is short, it has the impact of many an epic-length tale. The horror of the description of Lita's power in this is, for all it is understated, truely striking in its nature.

As Lita said in 'Thirdspace', the Gate was just one mistake in so many others. It genuinely does seem that she was left behind to resolve them, doesn't it?

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Bra Vo! That is how to write a short sweet and to the point story!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Beautiful.

Creepy as hell, but beautiful. I don't know the power scale for B5 telepaths, but that's sort-of what I imagine an Alpha-class Psyker from Warhammer 40,0 doing. Of course, given that Alpha-classes can turn entire planets into Daemonworlds by transporting them into the Warp (AKA Hell), snap Titans and Warships in two with a flick of their wrist, etc... Yeah. I'm rambling.

Great fic.
Sati James chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very nicely done

A novel way to deal with the cylons
MUADIB chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
VERY COOL .
Desertcoyote77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved this story.. short...dark (if you're a cylon)... I can't stand cavil, so I'm glad he met Lyta.
xerocooldown chapter 1 . 4/13/2008