Reviews for Shinobi of The Rock
Naruto Meowzers chapter 6 . 1/30
I absolutely adore this story. Perhaps you will come back to post another chapter, or simply state that it has been discontinued. I hope it it the former, 'cause damn it has a good plot so far!

Best wishes
Naruto Meowzers
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
YesOrYes chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Umm... Deidara is just a couple of years younger than Naruto. It would seem weird for a Three year old kid wearing an hitai-ate and being a jounin.. unless, you have changed his age
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Please update! :D
AnniBananni chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
It happens to be 2014...
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Damn, you come back from the dead just to die again. Bad luck man.
Meatbun Attack chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Woah... This story's amazing! :D Why haven't you updaten in so long? This story totally deserve it! It's an original idea which should be completed! *0* Love it!
Devin chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Love this story, but is it dead?
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Deidara as Naruto's mentor...oh the hilarious horror!
Great so far, keep it up!
Isabeth chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Please try to update sooner! I'm really liking this story, but I
don't like to be kept waiting. I guess I'm kinda like Sasori, huh.

Isabeth
TheBigFatBear chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I really hope this story hasn't been discontinued. I am absolutely loving this story.
Ali-kun chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Ackk, I can't login :( If you're gonna reply this email, just find my account Ali-kun and PM it. Anways... ... ...

WHY YOU NO UPDATE? I MEAN I UNDERSTAND IF YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON THIS STORY BUT CAN'T YOU AT LEAST TELL US? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE WITH CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE! D: D: D:

Alright, can you at least post a message telling us you've given up on this story, or, update! I really like this story idea, so pleaseeeee continue! The suspense is killing me- :'(

Please? Pweaseee?
Konoha-11-are-cool chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Are you continuing this?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I really wish youd continue this story i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Love it! Can't wait until the team meet Naruto! Their reactions will be funny! _