Reviews for Between a Bullet and a Target
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hate does stranges things.
xMissWeasley11x chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was really good, you should write more with Jane Austen!
Midnight's Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This is entertaining with the exception of one alarmingly large mistake: Pemberley is located in Derbyshire, which is a ways northwest of Hertfordshire, where Meryton, Longbourne and Netherfield are located. If Caroline had been shopping in Meryton, she would have been too far away from Pemberley to just drop by. Perhaps if she had been shopping in Lambton, but there is no real reason for her to be there. And the appearance of Charles Bingley happens rather too quickly, if I understand your timeline correctly. It would have taken a day for a message to reach him, and another day, at least, for him to travel to Pemberley. It is unlikely that he would leave his wife to travel that distance alone, so she would have arrived with him. I also have my doubts about Caroline Bingley's ability to hold a rifle properly, let alone shoot one, but I'll leave that one alone.
RainGeist chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I liked it. I think the ending could've been better, and there were parts that needed more details in my opinion, but it was a good story nonetheless.
aserene chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
o that was bittersweet. I'm glad he didn't die. For a second I thought it had hit his heart, but I'm so glad you let him live. Excellent story!
Lady Nikka chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I loved your story! You should definitely continue it. There is simply way too much material here for a oneshot. I'd love to see where it goes!
Omniscient chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
It's good. I don't know much about P&P, so I can't say just HOW good it is, but as a stand alone story, I enjoyed it.