Reviews for Imagine Me and You
V chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love your little touches! Stick-it notes of affection. They are great.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
It was a very tender chapter
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I absolutely adores the notes and those bits about their life. They were perfectly tuned in the story
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
XD "No. You stupid apes!" I died when I figured out who was who.
shnickers chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I LOVE the Post It note idea, especially the collaborated note between the Doctor, Rose and Jack.

I've read through so many reunion fics, but yours attracted me with a fresh new perspective: that the Doctor actively looked for a way to get her back. One thing that disappointed me about the show was that though it was TV and having him wallow every episode would get a little dull, it would have been nice if he had attempted it once (probably thereafter getting sucked into a different adventure) - no such as impossible after all, right?

With that said, I'm reading on!
Midnight's Star chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
It kills me that a story this good hasn't been updated in so long! Please update and finish it!
Haven14 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
What happens next? PLEASEEEEEE upload! This story is SOOOOOOOO good!
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awww I LOVE the conversation between Jack, Rose and the Doctor 3
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
I wonder how long it has really been.. 0_0
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aww. I loved all of the notes. Especially the defrocking Jack one. p
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
eeeee I like this so much! Excellent, definitely will keep reading! :) V/ Humorous
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
aw i love it. go Jackie hehe just coz i love hearing/reading about the doctors reaction to it. Youve got amazing talent, i really enjoy reading your work and hope you keep it up. Jackie in this story was great i can imagine her doing that so much. and its great to see Rose and the Doctor together, as it should have been :P im so late in reading this (over a year) but i found it and really enjoyed it. thanks for writing it.
Izzie chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
This story was so funny please please finish the story.
Lena chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
AH NEXT CHAPTER AH! YOU ARE A POSITIVLY BRILLIANT WRITER, I envy you. :P
Lena chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
you are the absolute best writer i hav ever come across. you made me cry with happiness. THANK YOU!