Reviews for Guardian Angel
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was a fun story, and very well written. I was slightly confused at the beginning because that man's last name is a woman's first name. But it was an interesting story. The end, when the boy thinks Carlisle is his guardian angel, is perfect. I also appreciate the 'T' rating.
Lea chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hey ! Your fic is awesome ! It looks like you're not going to continue ! But I wanted to tell you that the first chapter was awesome and I hope that you continue someday.

Bye. Lea.
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like it! It's very cute.

lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Lovely fic. Makes me want to hug them both.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aw thats so sweet _
omgmassie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
thats cute u should make it a story
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw! I want a baby Edward! I shall keep him in my pocket and feed him on crumbs... tehe.

So, anyway, this is s GREAT fanficm and I hope to read more stories authored by you of this persuasion (I am in a REALLY odd mood today...)

Jolly Good!
waffle chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i love this story you should keep going, like have carlisle keeping tabs on edward every few years.
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was really, really good. I'd love to see where you take this story.
neumann chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
please update soon!this is a wickedly interesting concept!
neumann chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
is this a story?if so than UPDATE!this sounds super interesting!
oceaneyes85253 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
it was really good! and so cute...aw, little edward!
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
AWh.

that was SO cute. That last line... Ickle Eddykins is such a sweet boy!

:-) Very well written. Bravo!
Great Aunt Florence chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This. Was. Absolutely. Amazing.

I can hardly get over it! Your writing is fantasic; I actually felt like I was reading the first chapter of a novel (something that you don't see often on FanFiction), and it was extremely original!

Was this meant to be a one-shot or are you making it into a story? If it was just a one-short it was brilliant, but if you are making it into a story I think it will be very interesting to see how this progresses.

Anyway, outstanding job! This goes on my favorite now.

Great Aunt Florence.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aw, that's so sweet!

Carlisle is Edwards guardian angel. That's cute ]

I really like this so far... are you writing more?

I hope so! Update soon, please... if you're adding more that is!

-Skye