Reviews for A Matter of a Lifetime
Lovely story so wish it was cannon! They're so well matched.
lead me to salvation chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is so lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
AAAAHHHHHHH! It's amazing. Don't stop being franking awesome!
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Eek! adfjkddafjkdfjlkdjafdafd
/Vikmione fangirl senses overload
/overload
/OVERLOAD

I'm sorry, I usually review more coherently than this.
That was excellent. Loved every section of it.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
awwwww! so cute!

HawkAngel
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved it! I'm so glad that they were able to see each other again. Please write more for this pair!
Bambu chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ah, dearest, I hadn't seen this piece of yours before. It's wonderful. Such beautiful behind-the-scenes moments in this gentle courtship of yours. I'm writing a little VK/HR piece as an SS/HG bingo prize and am re-acquainting myself with this ship. You've done them proud.
Ellenuff chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wonderful story!
Northen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*Swoon* Such the gentleman! Why can't all boys/men be like Viktor! It was wonderfully, teasingly written! Amazing. I love it.
ichiko chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"Because facing a dragon does not make my heart race as fast as it does ven I am facing you"

~~swoon~~

why can't men in real life say things like that?
boagarota chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is lovely! I do love the two of them, and you make a wonderful Viktor.
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
What a wonderful, sweet story. I just love Hermione and Viktor...well really Hermione with anyone except Ron. I think what is so appealing about this pair is that Viktor is older & wiser as he recognizes Hermione for the treasure that she is.
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Victor is so sweet! *screams*

I definitely loved him.

I wonder what time the last one took place!

I just know they were both adults now, and it was a long time from the other one. After the 7th year ride back?

I have no clue. :(

"She practically ignored his existence. It was refreshing. It intrigued him. It made him want to see more of this quiet girl with the ink-stained fingers."

I just had to laugh after I read that. ;D
BellaBallerina chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
E! I loved this story it was so cute! You know what would be really nice? A follow up story that shows what happens once Hermione gets back to Viktor's house in Bulgaria. -wink, wink, nudge, nudge- Great job though!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Very nice, there aren't enough fics like this to keep me happy. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie