Reviews for A Matter of a Lifetime
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
AAAAHHHHHHH! It's amazing. Don't stop being franking awesome!
angles entwined chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Eek! adfjkddafjkdfjlkdjafdafd
/Vikmione fangirl senses overload
/overload
/OVERLOAD

I'm sorry, I usually review more coherently than this.
That was excellent. Loved every section of it.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
awwwww! so cute!

HawkAngel
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved it! I'm so glad that they were able to see each other again. Please write more for this pair!
Bambu chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ah, dearest, I hadn't seen this piece of yours before. It's wonderful. Such beautiful behind-the-scenes moments in this gentle courtship of yours. I'm writing a little VK/HR piece as an SS/HG bingo prize and am re-acquainting myself with this ship. You've done them proud.
4everEllen chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wonderful story!
Northen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*Swoon* Such the gentleman! Why can't all boys/men be like Viktor! It was wonderfully, teasingly written! Amazing. I love it.
ichiko chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"Because facing a dragon does not make my heart race as fast as it does ven I am facing you"

~~swoon~~

why can't men in real life say things like that?
boagarota chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is lovely! I do love the two of them, and you make a wonderful Viktor.
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
What a wonderful, sweet story. I just love Hermione and Viktor...well really Hermione with anyone except Ron. I think what is so appealing about this pair is that Viktor is older & wiser as he recognizes Hermione for the treasure that she is.
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Victor is so sweet! *screams*

I definitely loved him.

I wonder what time the last one took place!

I just know they were both adults now, and it was a long time from the other one. After the 7th year ride back?

I have no clue. :(

"She practically ignored his existence. It was refreshing. It intrigued him. It made him want to see more of this quiet girl with the ink-stained fingers."

I just had to laugh after I read that. ;D
BellaBallerina chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
E! I loved this story it was so cute! You know what would be really nice? A follow up story that shows what happens once Hermione gets back to Viktor's house in Bulgaria. -wink, wink, nudge, nudge- Great job though!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Very nice, there aren't enough fics like this to keep me happy. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
violet xx chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
what a beautiful, amazingly well-written story! i loved all the interaction between hermione and viktor, especially the characterization of viktor's adolescence lol.

this was so good, i'm off to check out your (possibly out of control) epic fic now lol.

keep writing!
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
happy graduation! if a bit late in the day.