Reviews for VOID in DC
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow...that was excellent.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Excellent story! I think this is exactly what Booth's inner voice is like :)
shipper1013 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Excellent!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
fox

OH the PAIN the ANGST! No ONE does the beat-themself-up like YOU hon! OH I think some major ass kissing and groveling and sucking up are due to this one! Some "I really didn't mean it like that" and "I only said that because of where we were..." or some BS cuz he's in major doodoo! I think a sequel is in order for this "ship" anyway!-something to make him sweat-make him beg, she plays hard to get but in the end steamy! OH the conscience 'voice' was PRICELESS btw! VERY well done!

PS: Glad to hear you and your family are "OK" after the WILD weather that hit your area. I was on vaca w/limited net access and couldn't send you well wishes!

G :D
Bellabun chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Haha, that was awesome. I loved being in his head! Nice job and I liked the sublety of everything. Great job, well done.
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wowee. Booth really did mess up on that one didn't he? But I can't blame him. We all make mistakes when it comes to being in love and kissing etc. He didn't realise till too late that he'd hurt her.

I absolutely adore the fact it's his conscience speaking to him. It's got a kick-ass sense of humour, so it does!

Brilliant, I would love to see a continuation of this!
rhrforever chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow, I really liked that, and I like the "Let's name that ship" thing! I may just have to favourite this story for Bones, CSI, and NY (sorry, I never watched X-Files)...anyways, I loved the conscience speaking or whatever it is...I'm not gonna review the others, cuz that would be a little pointless, but I think the same thing about them!
SSJL chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh...oh, it *hurts.* Why have I been reading all this angst lately? Oh, yeah-b/c I've been writing my own angst, so I feel like I should be getting it as good as I give it. And all I have to say is...*This* is what I've been doing to people? The sadness...the desperation...the heartbreak. Angst is so cruel!

But of course, me feeling that way is evidence that you did it very, very well. It hurt because it was supposed to hurt. And of course, everything Booth is thinking about himself is true. Stupid idiot, freaking out on her like that and running away. He must make it right now. As soon as possible. Like, yesterday;-)

Also, it is ridiculously hard to write in second person, so good/brave job attempting that. Wonderful writing. Am hoping for more soon...
biggestbonesfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was brilliant! go on please! post more as soon as possible!