Reviews for VOID IN NY
Elainhe chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Amazing. That is all I can say. Such strong writing.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I, being a steadfast & unending Smacked lover, read this piece as Mac. You wanna know why? Because beneath that shell of professionalism & indestructible calm, I believe that the voice of his conscience would sound exactly how you wrote it. And I believe the person he'd screwed up with is Stella... because of the "wanted this for a long time" implication.

This was great. I really liked it. Hopefully you'll have a follow-up to this? Perhaps? :)
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well done. Excellent job. Love how it has different meaning in

different stories.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I always read these as Flack because he is the only one who appears to be uncommitted, which always make me wonder why. An overburdened (Catholic) conscience with a good dose of self-mockery and inability to take what he wants all seems to fit him.

Besides, I want Flack with Stella, so a little wishful thinking here, too!
marialisa chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Well I read it as Danny but then I read it again and thought it could be Flack too and then noticed the line

QUOTE: She could have been the love of your life. She probably was, seeing as you’ve reached middle age and are still afraid of committing, but that’s a different story all together. /QUOTE

Neither Danny or Flack are 'middle aged' but Mac is it Mac?

Really loved it. As always some excellent lines. Favourite (by a whisker, no more) is

QUOTE: All right, I’ll keep your mother out of this. But I’m not keeping her. Out of this, I mean. There’s no way in hell we get to keep her, not after your horny dog maneuver a few minutes ago. /QUOTE
Karamba chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Brilliant, really. An angst is what I needed right now and this... a masterpiece! I read that as a Fiesta fic, it's easy to imagine those words coming from Flack (or his voice of conscience). Keep writing! :)
buttercup59 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was really well-written...all that angsty...but had to have a good laugh with the 'let's not bring your Mother into this' bit...Anyway, can't wait for your next story :)
Bluehaven4220 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I still think it's either Fiesta or DL, can't really be sure though... were you planning to tell us? Very well done though, I must say. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
daytimedrama chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
oh I loved it, angsty and emotional and honest.

I always read these as DL, but I can also beleive that Danny's subconcious would be this harsh to him.