Reviews for Stagnation
anna chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
i sure want more ;_;
kirallie chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
How horrible! How could you do that to Cloud? Was he still barely alive when Zack got him out of the tank or was that wishful thinking? Was he ever aware of the fact that his best friend had left him to die?
Sabith chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
that was really good and as much as i like this story i think you should end it there.

Sabith
Miss Murderess chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
That was cute, poor Cloud, Zack really needs to be more observant... I hope to see more of this story in the future. Great Job.
reno'sgf chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
this has got to be some of the best writing i've seen! this is positivley marvelous! yes i do want more!
Calm77 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Oh more please, this one's so interesting!
Von chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
(chuckles)

Zack's gone and burried Cloud and then walked away? Of course I want more! :D Cloud waking up in that shallow grave would be pretty sweet..

Very sad chapter. Took me a little while to remember what was happening, but very good.
Von chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Ohh, angst!

Poor Cloud.. I wonder if he rememberes Zack leaving him. Hell, assuming he has any form of sentience left..
angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow this is really good hope u continue
Sabith chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was really really cute, i absolutly loved it! the fact that it was zack was really unexpected, excelent writing. id live to read more stories like this from you.

Sabith