Reviews for Flow of Memories
Nejuke chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Very interesting, any plans for another chapter?
danceofwisps chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Delicious :) Nice to see someone exploring how Shido copes after being turned by Cain. It's so sexy the way he wanted blood. Nightwalker's my all time favorite vampire anime, a pity it's so obscure and short.
Ne'ith5 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
I love the premise of this story one that explores Shido's first days, weeks months away from Cain. I hope you re-find your muse, I want to read the next chapter to see what happens next!
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
poor Shido T.T Having to decide between his promise or his nature. This is turning out great don't forget to update soon.
Irene Sharda chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Yay! Another chapter! I have a feeling that Cain is going to get jealous and kill the man, but who knows? I'm glad to see my name mentioned. I have started my own Nightwalker story as well(Cain and Shido of course!), and hopefully it will do well. I'm already halfway through the 2nd Chapter.

I'll be waiting for the next update!
Irene Sharda chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Interesting story, I'd love to see where it leads. Will Shido ever realize that he belongs with Cain? I hope so!
purerose chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Hello! I am very proud to be your first reviewer! Just here to say, please keep up the good work. I can never find any Cain/Shido plots that I can truely enjoy.

Ja ne! .