Reviews for Forgiveness
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Nice. Hiashi is always portrayed badly and I think that his intentions were never that bad.
flipflop386 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was really good! i love how you characterized Hiashi. It's exactly how I would've done it. Good job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
nice
Free-Yourself-x chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Loved this story! Everything seemed so realistic, and everybody felt right in character. I loved your portrayal of Neji and Hiashi.

Congrats on a great story!

- Talon
IluvBatman chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved it. It actually made me cry when Neji thought his uncle was his father. I just...~sniffles~...It was amazing.
Esum Amla chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I like stories that focus on the Hyuga family in a realistic manner. Yes, they have their issues but whose family doesn't? I like how you portrayed Hiashi as a protective father yet stern leader of his clan; not the manical mad man that other authors want to portray him as. To me, that shows a poor understanding of the character. I have no doubt he loves his daughters and Neji but he has responsibilities to the clan and he takes that seriously.

It was sweet to see a younger Neji confusing his uncle for his father during the storm and Hiashi's desire to offer comfort. It reminded me of a study I read where twins often viewed each other's children as their own. I can see Hiashi easily seeing Neji as his own, especially after his brother's death.

This was very nice and I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.

EA
teal-flowers chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
i love this story!
Sakari Black chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
wow, I think this is the only story with Hiashi and Neji as the main characters on and the only story actually on the web involving the two of them without incest. Good for you!

The grammer was good as well.
A Turtle For Luck chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Ive never read anything likr this before I really liked it.

I have to say that youve done a very good job.
Beboots chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
How the heck does this not have any reviews yet? I shall rectify it! :D

I quite liked how you mentioned Hiashi's resemblance to his twin brother. I always found this aspect of the backstory disturbing; that Hizashi was kille because of his resemblance to the clan head. You see, I have a twin sister myself, so I can relate. D:

I also like how Hiashi uses his Byakugan to check on his daughter at night. :3 D'aww...

I loved how Hiashi was comforting lil' Neji, though. ;_; So cute! Especially how Neji thinks that he's his father... D':

But I absolutely loved the scene where Hiashi appologized and bowed in the manga - and it's just awesome to see the background for that! :D And I just loved the final sentence! :D Very well done.

So I do hope you get dozens of more reviews, because this fic deserves it! Not many people get into the mind of Hyuuga Hiashi, but this fic does a very good job of it. Rock on, and keep up the good work! XD