Reviews for Jonathan's Gambit
seekerchasing chapter 51 . 7/11/2013
I adore every word of this story! Very nicely written
archishah97 chapter 51 . 6/27/2013
This is by far one of the best Smallville fanfiction's out there. What I loved about it was the way you captured Clark and Lois's love for each other. You managed to make it sound pure, honest, and completely beautiful, just as the series did. Because when you strip away the story lines in both the series and your story, Clark and Lois's love is something I want for myself, to find someone that I love and someone who loves me just as deeply as they love each other. Great story, and I look forward to reading more.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 39 . 8/31/2012
"Yes. But my daughter in law prefers to blame Lex for her situation instead." He chuckled. "And he blames her for not being the wife she vowed to be. They would actually be perfect for each other if it weren't for the fact they hate each other."

You just summed up literally all of Lexana, and every reason why I love it as desperately as I do.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
I just started reading this story, and I gotta tell you, I've got a funny feeling that the untouchable Lana Luthor is holding a lot of keys right now.
sro482 chapter 51 . 4/28/2012
Very good story. You have a gift for writing and I've enjoyed this story from the very beginning to the end. I hope you decide to finish the sequel that you've started because if it's anything like this one, then it'll be awesome.
clarkfan325 chapter 51 . 9/1/2011
This was a wonderful and well written story. I loved reading it and look forward to reading the sequel as well.
Diana BlueIce chapter 47 . 11/30/2010
Irish Rose1, i just want to thank you for write this story. Reading it make live easier when live get hard. I've read it twice. The first time i read it was 7 month after my bestfriend past away and i found i smile for the first time. Clois brought back that happiness, thanks to you. Please keep writing.
bloodymary2 chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Just reread this. Wonderful, is the word, really. Simply wonderful. The plot wonderfully constructed, the characters true to themselves, yet so different and the ending... marvelous!

Thanks for sharing!
klingoncowboy chapter 51 . 2/4/2010
Well done you on an awesome story. The history and atmosphere were well done. I think you do some of the best Clois going. Thanks for sharing.
MrsLoisKent chapter 51 . 12/28/2009
ModernScribe chapter 51 . 11/30/2009
This was wonderful! I loved how everything (baring that one radio-or was it television-program) was in-period and historically correct. It was perfect! I loved it!
fdksn chapter 51 . 11/15/2009
I loved this story and thought it was very well written. Great plot and it progressed very well. Loved it! :)
L'Ecrivaine chapter 51 . 10/14/2009
So this is about the third time I'm reading this's so good! I really like the way you weave in the setting of Noir but make it your own original story. It's awesome! I'm glad you're writing another multi-chapter story right now!
3 chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
I just LOVE this story! Its so perfectly captures the spirit of Smallville (not to mention that Noir was one of my favorite episodes!). and the characters and chemistry are amazing... although i would give chloe more substance ;) lois and clark -at least they aren't as persistant in their denial of falling for each other -then again, with ollie in the picture... what i don't get is the title... but all in good time, right? D
Lily1986 chapter 51 . 3/2/2009
Aw... I love the name. I love the fact they had a son. And I love everything about this story. So simple, and just simply amazing. ]