Reviews for Rain on the Roof
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Well, that was certainly something cute to read. I felt a bit lost at first for some reason, but picked up soon. I’m a bit surprised the twins are already playing instruments at their age. Well, Sheki certainly feels like a premature little girl. And… I already ran out of things to say about this episode.

Still, as usual, I’m enjoying things as they go, and I better do. I just checked the list again and was borderline horrified at how much shorter was the “to-read-list”. Well, I certainly enjoyed the ride, that’s for sure. I hope there’s still something more to surprise me.

Yours, “Survival Hope” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye!
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Just love these scenes of domestic life, really heart warming.

Wispr
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
great story. i especially enjoyed the guitar playing scene and the porch scene. good work
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You make family vacations seem wonderful. No wonder this is fiction. Anyway, I commend you on your writing.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
How could you mislabel this story so badly? Any tale of a family road trip can only be described as Horror.

Even if we had the back seat DVD, my sister and I would have found some reason to fight. Just like Kasy and Sheki.

You opened up a lot of my old vacation memories. I don't know if I should thank you for that or make you pay for my brain soap.
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
O for the love of Pete I loath song fics and am very proud of that ,but no KIY you had to get me to like at least one .

Or maybe I am just biases becaus I like your stuff who knows but thanks to you I now have a song fic I like.

A thought just hit me maybe I like it because it's more story than song. that's it thats what I shall believe so to reiderat thats my story and I'm sticking with it beside I am not in deniable If I don't count it as such
snapbang chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was cute I for the life of me cannot remember that song I guess I will now have to look it up just to check to see if that was how it really went after you hit me on the color of Jonny's hair it would be only fare.

I was on my way to finish reading Double Minded but got side tracked keep up the good work and I'll keep reading

Your friend in all things Possible Snapbang
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I'm in awe of how you can take something as painful and stress inducing as a family car trip across South Dakota and make me like it. And, I'm no longer a song-fic virgin. No one else could induce me to read one of these things.

Alex.
creativetoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was just absolutely...badical. :)

The interaction between everyone was just perfect.

Like how you mixed in the Loving Spoonful song into the story.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Kids say the darnest things, eh? Good story.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Fantastiv interaction between the daughters and the having Shego and Kim kiss in front of the daughters to Kasy and Sheki's reaction. And now we get to see some of the differences of the twins. Sheki probably quoting form a book. HAHAHAH.

Read you later!
cpneb chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
My turn: who hacked your account, KiY (BIG GRIN)?

Nice little piece; we need to get you some more rainy weeks, sir!

Family is family, no matter the sex of the parents, and kids will be kids, no matter how raised:

"You know you are scarring us for life," Sheki told them as she held the door open for Kasy.

"Where does she get that stuff," Kim asked as the door closed behind the twins.

"She reads too much," Shego said, pulling Kim close for another kiss.

once again, great peek into a solid family.

...cpneb
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was cute. Not exactly sure about why you did it, but it was still quite entertaining. _ I especially liked the last bit where Kim and Shego started to kiss and Sheki warned them that they were scarring their kids for life. _ Anyway, thanks for posting this.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
iv been to Mt. Rushmore and the Crazy Horse but we skipped the others to go visit Bear Mountain .. nice lil fic you threw together here tho it left me very curious bout those 5 extra verses ... was the song Shego sang an original or something that just fit perfectly?

skyz chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Funny and enjoyable. Kissy face, indeed. I liked this very much.