Reviews for Y is for Yaffle
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ah. I thought it was Don. I'm glad he is alive. Good fic.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So, does the word yaffle mean to lead your readers to believe one thing and then reveal the truth to be something else instead? ;)
Nice story. I also like to believe it was because of this incident the Don is so determined to keep everyone safe.
Prems chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
1st he was Don, then he wasn't then he was again! Great twists and a nice surprise at the end.

At the point when "he" wasn't, I wasn't too excited because I'm not really excited over "old" Don stories so when it was "him" again, it turned out to be great.

I've always enjoyed your fics and look forward to them. Sorry I've not been very proactive in letting you know that.
PattyB chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aww, nice. I like this a lot. You did a great job concealing the punch line until

just the right moment. The revelation that the young, inexperienced agent was Don both

surprised and pleased me.

No wonder the mature Don Eppes takes such good care of his people.
Suisan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Now this had a nice little twistie at the end, 3rdgal. I was halfway expecting it to be, well, you know who who'd been the agent shot ... well done! I like twists.
merryw chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was EXCELLENT!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
oh...that sent a chill up my spine! That was great! it was geat reading a take on how Don became...well AGENT don eppes!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love it when you make us think of one person, then trick us, then think os the same person again. Now did I make sense there? I don't know.

Very nice 3rdgal, nice to see you again! :)
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Sneaky! Very sneaky!

But good! Very good!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Great job! You write Don so well that I was convinced it was him at first; then the father and brother came in and I thought, "Ah ha, she tricked me!" Then it turns out I was right in the first place! Well done.
simanis chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Nice one... got me confused in the begining. had to read twice. he he...
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Queen of intriguing twists.

You really surprised me. I never saw it coming. :)
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Warm and fuzzy feelings at the end. :) I thought it was someone else at the beginning, but by the end, I could see exactly who it was and it made sense too.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I had goosebumps though the whole story - until the end. Then I actually teared up. So emotional! So powerful! And when Don called Alan, it was just. . . Wow. You really lead us exactly where you wanted us - we completely believed the agent who was shot was Don. You can say so much with so few words. Thank you.
ALEO chapter 1 . 8/26/2007