Reviews for The Key
Raijykei chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This story was amazing! I would've never imagined Zetsu & Hanabi together, but now that I've seen this, it seems so sweet! And it doesn't even matter that the story took me like, half an hour to read... it saved me from the usual anticipation of reading by chapters... Hope to see many more cool Naruto stories :)

Raijykei of the Thunder
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
*blinks* OMG...this was...wow Seriously. This was beautifully written, and thought out, the descriptions were lovely, and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Hanabi is adorable and gets so little acknowledgement, and Zetsu is just so interesting and hot...aw. Hanabi andZetsu make such a adorable couple, a perfect pair, and I think they compliment eachother well. And their children would be SO cute...seriously. And...please, you have to make this into a series. This is a really, really good story idea, I hope you expand on it!
k92littlered chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i liked it. there are hardly any stories about zetsu so it was a nice change.
Shuricel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Twas good. I'd really like to see a continuation to this, though I understand if you don't make one.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is, without a doubt, the absolute strangest pairing I've EVER read.

This even tops YondaimexSuigetsu.

YES, IT HAS BEEN DONE.

I love this; they go together so well.

But I have one question: How in the hell did they overcome the MASSIVE age gap?
TGO-D'Arcy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Great now my mind is trying to desperately fill the gap between Hanabi of the story's present day and Hanabi of the past. XD. Yeah I just know I'm gonna go to sleep, dream a really strange one, and wake up tomorrow going like , 'Wtf?' in my head then saying, "Oh! I knew, just knew, this was going to happen." Lol. But yeah I love this story to death now. -Faves-
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
wow, i've never even considered this pair before, it get a favorite just for being unique! It was well written too of course though _
TheLeafOnTheWind chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
XD i LOVE how you wrote this! and ive never even SEEN a zetsu x hanabi fic b4 ;
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This was one odd pairing, but it is interesting. I would love to read more of it from you!

Gaarazlilmiss
deichan chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Whoa, this is like... Good. It's plausible, ya know. ;D
emmysmoon chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This was so well written, I forgot the pairing until I was about halfway through. The way everything was described made it easy to picture what was happening. You actually made this pairing seem plausible (at least within the context of this story's plot). I might have to save this one to reread sometime.
foreveranime55 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that great i look foward to seeing more of your writing :)

you have great talent _ i do have a wierd crush on zetsu but its nice to see someone who does such a great job by keeping detail and staying in their characters
God of Static chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh MAN that was good! Great one-shot crack fic you have here. Everything you wrote was believable and I like what you did with Zetsu's character. Hanabi was also treated well.

Hope to see more works from you in the future!