Reviews for Cosmic Storm
The Ninth Note chapter 7 . 4/19
One word: A-MAZ-ING! Such a good story with a great plot; can't wait for any other stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Plz finish this! Write the epilogue! Please please please!
usa123 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I know its almost been a year since you've updated but I hope you plan on finishing this story. It is easily one of the best on the site.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Fantastic fic! Loved Johnny's maturing and his epicness, great!

:D
Nancyl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hey! I didn't read this story, I just wanted to ask you plz to care to finish another Fringe story you've abandoned a while ago called Trust. an ending, however you choose to do it, should be fine. Plz.
Otterpuke chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Brilliant story. And yeah it wasnt long theyve brought johnny back. XD marvel cant stick to their guns
LOTR chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Please update LOTR fanfic 'Overcoming Darkness'! You've got many readers there, and that includes me!
DammitimmaD chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
:) Brilliant story! :D Please update soon!
Tosharino chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Wow! This is an AMAZING fanfiction! Absolutely EVERYTHING is incredible! I got goose-bumps with every scene Johnny's in, they are just so EPIC! I cant wait for another chapter!...no really...I CANT wait! :P
TheChosenOne chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Ahhhhhh! You HAVE to update soon! I NEED to read the ending. Thewhole story has been very well written, and I am sure that your conclusion will be FANTASTIC as well. Keep up with the good work :) !
JaCkandJiLl chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Wow Wow Wow This is amazing! It's like the drug to the addict. I can't wait to read the rest.
Tylwyth Teg chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Thanks for this! I really enjoy this story and like where you're going with it!
super ario chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I had no idea Johnny was dead. Hearing the news from you literally made me stop breathing for a second. I'm heartbroken.

But having this update definitely makes things a little easier, and I know as long as this fandom stays alive Johnny Storm will, too. Thank God, too, because I never read comics and as far as I'm concerned, he is very much alive and well.

Thanks, :)
Trinaluv33 chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
I loved it so much! I almost cried when I found out they were "extinguishing" the Human Torch-pardon the pun. To all us Johnny/Chris Evan lovers, he'll still be alive. Please update soon! Keep up the great writing.
LupinandHarry chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Woww sadface that they killed off Johnny in the comic books, but at least hes okay(ish) in this. It's been forever, but I still appreciate the update