Reviews for Cosmic Storm
MkSophFanfic chapter 7 . 8/28
Pls review. I cried through most of the book. And I REALLY want to know what happens. Pls.
fairydoctorcatangel chapter 7 . 8/12
that was a really good fanfiction... great job:)
A reader chapter 7 . 7/31
Update this story! It's brilliant and a shame I'm reading it a few years too late.
escapemythoughts chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
One word: A-MAZ-ING! Such a good story with a great plot; can't wait for any other stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Plz finish this! Write the epilogue! Please please please!
usa123 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I know its almost been a year since you've updated but I hope you plan on finishing this story. It is easily one of the best on the site.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Fantastic fic! Loved Johnny's maturing and his epicness, great!

:D
Nancyl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hey! I didn't read this story, I just wanted to ask you plz to care to finish another Fringe story you've abandoned a while ago called Trust. an ending, however you choose to do it, should be fine. Plz.
Otterpuke chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Brilliant story. And yeah it wasnt long theyve brought johnny back. XD marvel cant stick to their guns
LOTR chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Please update LOTR fanfic 'Overcoming Darkness'! You've got many readers there, and that includes me!
DammitimmaD chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
:) Brilliant story! :D Please update soon!
Tosharino chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Wow! This is an AMAZING fanfiction! Absolutely EVERYTHING is incredible! I got goose-bumps with every scene Johnny's in, they are just so EPIC! I cant wait for another chapter!...no really...I CANT wait! :P
TheChosenOne chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Ahhhhhh! You HAVE to update soon! I NEED to read the ending. Thewhole story has been very well written, and I am sure that your conclusion will be FANTASTIC as well. Keep up with the good work :) !
JaCkandJiLl chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Wow Wow Wow This is amazing! It's like the drug to the addict. I can't wait to read the rest.
Tylwyth Teg chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Thanks for this! I really enjoy this story and like where you're going with it!