Reviews for Where Would We Be
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
For being written by a fourteen year old, this was quite well written. I remember the crap I produced when I was 14, and compared to that, this deserves a Pulitzer. The only thing I'd change is the way Harry talks while in the hospital wing. I get the effect you were going for, but it didn't come off like that. Other than that, this really is quite well written.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Nice!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
so sad but wonderful at the same time.

good work
YaoiChick1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great story! But you might want to go back for the spelling. There where sentences like

"I old Madam Pomfrey that I wanted to abort because I didn't want anyone o know that the baby had died in me. I didn't want anyone to know it was Ginny til I old ou. But ou went away. Madam Pomfrey old me things ould be okay but they weren't. Every thing went wrong. Ginny got her ish though. She made ou stop oving me."

When I think you meant

"I told Madamn Pomfrey that I wanted to abort because I didn't want anyone to know that the baby died because of me. I didn't want anyone to know it was Ginny til I told you. But you went away. Madam Pomfrey told me things would be okay but they weren't. Every thing went wrong. Ginny got her wish though. She made you stop loving me."

Maybe took out some of your letters but it's still kind of hard to understand.
jack chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
your spelling is shit
nenegirl6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This story was so sad, but so good. I would love to read a sequel. Maybe about harry's second pregnancy, or their life after the baby is born.
littlemissgooddy2shoesme chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Woah... that was dark,] really dark. You know how somethings like that and you can't really find anything you'd like to say but that? Well, there it is. I did enjoy the fanfiction, though.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
kittyore9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
nice story. a little fast but short and sweet :)
anzoev chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I cried. Alot. It was beautiful. Tore my heart when Harry said, "but you wanted to move on." Nothing that horrible has happened to me, but I've been in that position and had to say that before. It was saddening. I know the feeling.

It was a great story. A one-shot, but still beautiful. You should listen to "amsterdam" by coldplay when you read it, it sets the mood. Or even "rush of blood to the head".

Pam

epileptic.
abcdefghijklmopqrstuvwxyz chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Okay, Kayla. It was a great story, but still kind of creepy with the Harry and Draco thing. I'll give it and A, now I'm going to read some more of your stories, if you read some of mind and give your honest opinion. Bye.
lil joker chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
ok its really sad that harry lost his baby cause of that b* jealouse but i like the ending it was really cute
SenaKD chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow! I really liked that!It was good story! well written! Hard to read sometimes because the pargraphs were a bit disjointed, but good anyway.

Thanks KD
I Slashynessed Myself chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
OMG I cried!

that was soo sad but the ending was happier but i still cant believe i cried.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I truly enjoyed this story! I love how it was bitter-sweet! Good Job!