Reviews for Uncontrollable Mating
MrsPotter177 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Ohh, Squee!

I loved it so much ]

It was sweet, funny, made me laugh out loud more than once - exactly what I needed after a rubbush first day back at college!

So yeah, thanks ]
Dian Black chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I'm smitten with your version of Remus. He makes me giggle... but maybe that's just the borrowed phrases from other places. :]
radical-rebel chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was very funny, and cute! Loved it!
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was fantastic! I loved it, though I'm not exactly sure if Lupercalia would actually do that to a werewolf, but it would be interesting if it did. Will you be adding any more chapters to "Gentlemen Don't Do That?" Because that's a great story too. TTFN, Lady A
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
yay! thats a good fic...i enjoyed the way you drew us into the story!
zunmo chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
love the lup... lupercal... whatever. love the holiday thing. I start giggling just thinking of remus giving the portriat of merlin in his textbook "a smouldering look".
junkoholic chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Who doesn't love Rufus Wainwright?

This is a very clever twist on the whole 'OHMYGOD MATES FOR LIFE!' cliché. It's nice. I enjoyed it. I love horny!Remus, he makes me laugh like a maniac.

And Sirius is pleasantly Sirius. So cheers.

Fabulous job!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
aww, how BRILLIANT! I LOVED it. :D

The Lupercalia is a great plot, and you didn't make it corny at all! WONDERFUL STORY, JULES.

How hilarious, Julie, I was laughing at every other second! Not even kidding!

Yay for house and heroes and rufus wainwright! WOOHOO. :D
rekahneko chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is one of my favorites of yours so far!

You have a way with endings - I just adore how Remus decides that perhaps he will make an exception to his "no mating for life" rule, just for Sirius.

(-:
FableLiterature chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Lovely job, as usual my dear.

You need to send me some of your reviewers for my story School of the Chosen, i've written 17 chapters and only 3-4 people have been reviewing it each chapter. D It's quite sad, really.

Keep writing!

Katie
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Great story. I loved how Remus kept coming back to his original point.
Lizy chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I loved it ...

Unbeleivably cute :P and YUMMY _

You are the best SiriRemi righter i have ever read and im always cheching out your new stories even tho i normally dont have time to review... _' hehe...

Peace xD
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This is the best Lupercalia story I have read here.

I like the way it is neither too extreme nor too cheesy.

The plot makes sense and is well paced. The characters are fantastic.
Jordanne chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
aww! more awesomeness. you are in fact a very amazing person to keep coming up with ways to get remus and sirius together
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
yay for sirius and remus yummyness
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »